What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Love the speedmasters, too bad there are not many option in the 38mm for my girly wrists.
The Reduced doesn't have the same proportions unfortunately, so I think it looks a bit peculiar in comparison. The standard 42mm given the twisted lugs actually wears really quite well on smaller wrists, and it is such a strap monster that it's hard to find a wrist that it doesn't look good on.

Soldato
Does anyone know were the best place is to sell a watch. I have an Omega seamaster 300 that was bought for me by my wife in 2005. I don't want to use chrono 24 or ebay, any other places people could recomend.

Soldato
Does anyone know were the best place is to sell a watch. I have an Omega seamaster 300 that was bought for me by my wife in 2005. I don't want to use chrono 24 or ebay, any other places people could recomend.
Which version is it?

You can reach out to a dealer or use a Facebook group.

Associate

I've sold some of my watches to or through Kibblewatches (https://kibblewatches.co.uk/). I didn't have any issues at all and James is very professional.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
That is rather nice. I'd be tempted by one in 38mm and apart from a Railmaster, 38mm probably the only other Omega I could ever see myself owning.

Seamasters should have a fully lumed bezel, considering the 007 version with the fauxtina has a lumed ceramic bezel I'd fully expect the rest to be the same but they are not. For the first time I looked at the Omega site today and was shocked to see 51 variations of the Seamaster 300M alone, quite frankly that's a bit ridiculous!

I like the aesthetc features of the 007 version and the colour tone all muted and all matte case... But it does not deserve a broadarrow on the dial and caseback. Such a mark is only for property specifically issued by the government to service personnel so it is purely a marketing ploy by Omega much like they milk the first watch on the moon motto through all their 11 million Speedy releases :p

I really appreciate vintage inspired watches and re-issues, but do it tastefully you big corps. Hamilton left off the broad arrow from the Khaki Pilot Pioneer for a reason, other brands should follow that example!

Soldato
Black Bay 58. I wanted something clean and black, but the gold and red really set it off. For some reason the Tudor website references pink gilding. Not sure what that is all about :p

Back
Top Bottom