What watch do you wear?

Out of interest, how has the Seasmaster price been ?

RRP is £2700 at the moment, has it been a lot lower in previous years ?

The previous model came in both quartz at £1500 and £2400RRP for the automatic. I personally feel the extra £300 is well worth it as you get the newer bracelet with screws not pins, along with the new 2500d movement, a 4 year warranty and the ceramic which is two toned but beautiful.

If you are cinsidering one, hurry Omega plan to increase their prices in the next two weeks ahead of the games.

I used to have a Tag F1 Chrono but, after a couple of years, I came to the conclusion that I didn't appreciate it enough to justify keeping it so I flogged to a mate of Rotty's.

I now wear a Casio G-Shock. It tells the time reasonably well and is virtually indestructable - which is handy when you work on an oil rig :p

I love the look of some of the watches in this thread (especially the Seamasters) but I doubt if I'll ever buy one for the same reason I got rid of the Tag. I like them but not enough to justify paying the money.

Guys, the Seamaster can be had at 25% off from known AD's by simply asking. I expect the RRP to be around 3k in the next few weeks. Also do not buy a watch as an investment, buy it because it's a beautiful watch that makes you smile every time you glance at your wrist.

If you want more information on where/how to obtain the discount let me know and I will give you my email address.

RRP prices do seem to have been pushed up over the last 18 months or so.

Remember when I was buying my PO an auto seamaster was about 1800/1900 and that was only 18 months ago. But as said at least this current model has been changed a fair bit compared to previous years.

RRP prices do seem to have been pushed up over the last 18 months or so.

Remember when I was buying my PO an auto seamaster was about 1800/1900 and that was only 18 months ago. But as said at least this current model has been changed a fair bit compared to previous years.

I paid around £1400 for my PO brand new :eek:

I think the rrp for a PO at that time was 2300 and is now 2800 for the 'older' one, or a mere 3700 for the new ceramic one.

Back
Top Bottom