What watch do you wear?

Im not a Panerai sort of guy but after wearing this for week they have really grown on me a lot.

IMG-20120302-00057.jpg

I have a PAM320 and love it so much that I don't even bother with my Seamaster.

I don't think I will bother buying watches anymore, I got a seamster a few months ago but I find that I only ever want wear my Daytona which has been my every day watch for the best part of 6 years.

Here's a wrist shot of my Glycine on its current strap:

Glycine11.jpg

It's ridiculously accurate (within a few seconds per week), and I love it. All my other watches feel dinky now thgough, as it's 46mm across inc. crown. I've only let it run down fully once in the 3 months I've had it, is that a bad thing?

Guys, the Seamaster can be had at 25% off from known AD's by simply asking. I expect the RRP to be around 3k in the next few weeks. Also do not buy a watch as an investment, buy it because it's a beautiful watch that makes you smile every time you glance at your wrist.

If you want more information on where/how to obtain the discount let me know and I will give you my email address.

It would be good to know where to get the discount, email in trust.

Thanks!

Guys, the Seamaster can be had at 25% off from known AD's by simply asking. I expect the RRP to be around 3k in the next few weeks. Also do not buy a watch as an investment, buy it because it's a beautiful watch that makes you smile every time you glance at your wrist.

If you want more information on where/how to obtain the discount let me know and I will give you my email address.

Hi Chris, could you drop me an email please and give me more details, thanks in advance

Any of you guys recommend a decent place online to get replacement straps? I've got rotary aquaspeed needing a new rubber one and a aeromatic 1912 needing a nice leather one.

I'd love to buy a couple of nice watches i'm always looking at them, just never wear them enough! :)

Does anyone know anything about Ingersoll? They make some really nice looking watches at decent prices. I'm quite tempted by this in particular.

EDIT: Hmm, have had a scout around online and it looks like it uses a bit of an unreliable Chinese movement. I'm looking for something around the £200 mark - any suggestions?

Last edited:
**** pic but the crappiest one on the right for daily use

PDW divers

had a few goldies with all the bling from the 80s rose gold rolex day date with diamiond bezel stuff sold them when skint a few years ago. much prefer the stainless stuff nowdays cant afford them now anywayz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom