What watch do you wear?

**** pic but the crappiest one on the right for daily use

PDW divers

had a few goldies with all the bling from the 80s rose gold rolex day date with diamiond bezel stuff sold them when skint a few years ago. much prefer the stainless stuff nowdays cant afford them now anywayz

Second one from the right, what sort of face is that? looks to be silver on a SS daytona? or is it what and just poor photo?

Hi, i am buying / trying to build a watch for my father's 60th

At what size wrist should a user consider getting the 45.5mm watch over the normal 42mm watch? I dont wanna ask him so it gives away the present...

Is there a general rule of thumb? eg. when buying home cinema TV & systems theres a rule of thumb for size of screen and room size.

(We're going suit fitting soon and ill ask the guy to measure his wrist for cuff size.)

Cheers

Noto

imgres

At that price the automatic > quartz any day. I've looked at buying the Hydroconquest (auto) myself as I like it a lot. But that Hamilton is a good looking watch in it's own right, plus it's an auto - in fact I might have to have a look at one myself... :)

Ta, thought that'd probably be the case. TBH, I tried the Hydroconquest on (39mm version) and loved it so will probably stretch to the automatic. The Hamilton, I've not seen in the flesh but saw the quartz chronograph version (42mm) and felt a bit big. I know I'd regret not getting the Longines if I got the Seaview. Decisions decisions...

Well my current watch is Christopher Ward C5 Malvern Automatic, but I grew tired of it in around 6 months actually. Also have a Seiko 5 for an everyday beater and thinking of investing into Omega Seamaster Deville from the 60s, most likely by selling the CW.

Have you tried asking for a discount? You could probably get the price quite close to your budget.

Not yet, still trying to find the one I want. Was hoping I should be able to knock it down to around £700 (RRP £790) if I'm lucky but didn't think they'd go any lower. Either way budget isn't set in stone and even with no discount I'd probably bite. I guess that then begs the question, is there anything better at around the £800 mark and worth considering?

Guys, the Seamaster can be had at 25% off from known AD's by simply asking. I expect the RRP to be around 3k in the next few weeks. Also do not buy a watch as an investment, buy it because it's a beautiful watch that makes you smile every time you glance at your wrist.

If you want more information on where/how to obtain the discount let me know and I will give you my email address.

Could you please give me some more information on this. Email in trust.

Back
Top Bottom