What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I had a browse in a jewellery shop today, looking at various Seiko's. I have to say that the SSC819 Speedtimer in silver and black looked every bit as good as my Speedmaster and a little bit more modern. I didn't get to feel it and I'm sure my Speedy must feel higher quality in the hand. But if I didn't have my Speedy I would really be quite tempted by this watch, especially at the price.

I’m definitely biased as a Speedy owner, but to me the Seiko just doesn’t have elegance of the Speedy. It looks a bit too cumbersome for me.

Every time I look at the speedy dial I think what a fantastic and timeless design it is.

Can’t deny that the Seiko will be fantastic for the money though.

Associate
Merry Christmas to all my fellow watch enthusiasts ;)

I've been weak, once again, and so I'm continuing in my 2022 "micro brand watches craving" for my Christmas present.

Here's a quick preview I took before wrapping it up and putting it under the Christmas tree.

Just a hint, and again continuing in my micro brand touring of the world, she is Swedish this time :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep, Looks like a Tuseno, something I was eyeing up not to long ago! I had a Blue one sat in the basket..

Does look excellent vfm as well!

I just caved in with a Tissot PRX80 in blue, just on sale for £408 at the moment, I've stayed well clear of watches, but will give the Tissot a go as its so good vfm, and see if I start on the slippery slope of collecting or if I miss a smartwatch too much..

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Ladies and germs, it is with great pleasure that I announce to you that I am now hitched, and the Flieger was the watch of the day :cool:

ring_20221226_032037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom