What watch do you wear?

Associate
My watches.. A G-Shock ready for the apocolypse, A Seiko Monster because looks mean and a G-Shock sport thing because got fed up charging bloody galaxy smart watch thing every day. But there's also a Seiko Pepsi one, it came with a metal strap which I dont like for reasons and struggling to find something that would go well with it.. any recommendations?

Ls6TX7k.jpg

Soldato
Seiko Pepsi one, it came with a metal strap which I dont like for reasons and struggling to find something that would go well with it.. any recommendations?
I think Seiko divers tend to look good on NATOs, especially leather ones. Not really 'divey' on them, but look good.

I rather like it on the striped NATO you've got it on in the photo.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Leather NATO straps, had them before, they are nice at first but they stretch over time, and absorb more moisture than normal leather straps that are treated differently (even still, grim) - Would not buy again :p

Still my fav watch remains the Laco pro, the sandblasted finish is just superb, and the size too, 37mm but because the case underside is curved, it feels so compact yet has wrist presence :cool: - Value for money is great. I'd go as far as to say this could just be my only watch for all occasions and that would just be fine.

mPkbFNS.jpg 1AJs5UE.jpg

1u6aQQP.jpg

What do you guys think of of this,

I can get one quite a bit cheaper second-hand with all the papers mint condition, I love the style of the leather strap on this, I think it gives it an urban look that you could wear casually dressed, any other recommendations around the 3-4k range?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Preferential and all that but it's too blingy, that style of strap is also pretty obnoxious in styling in the modern age, classically they had their place in say pilots watches etc but that was purposeful. Also, can't thknk of a single piece of attire that the overall theme would go well with? Whereas almost all other Black bay styles will work with basically any clothing under any situation.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
If Tudor, then one of the Pelagos models for sure. Lightweight, the Titanium does patina but in a tasteful way and only subtly, the oxidisation of the material covers light scratches too over time. Can't hep but feel the Black bay range has been over-milked by Tudor, and overhyped by social media at this point.

Associate
It is definitely the right bracelet IMO. Is this OEM? How much did you score it for? Can you get me one? :D

I went for the Forstner but it just doesn't feel anywhere near as special as an OEM Omega bracelet.

Yeah the new OEM one with the nano adjust, should be about £700 but wasnt lol.
Really? Id heard it was really good :S

Back
Top Bottom