What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
Saw a cheap price on this online, and looked like a nice little addition to the fleet :)

CasioGA2100.jpg

GA-2100 from Casio. I might do a Casioak modification on it, to make it stand out a bit, but it's great looking as it is!!

Man of Honour
Oh yes, that is very nice indeed!

Must admit I'm not sure about the display case back. I know you don't have to look at it, but there isn't a lot you can actually see.

The power reserve being on the back is interesting though. Pretty cool. I think it is neat to see it on the front, but having on the back cleans up the dial.

That dial is wonderful.

If you know watches (not saying you dont at all!) the design you can see on the back and what this shows is a lot more interesting than most other display backs. I'd love a GS.

Commissario
Where's a good place to sell watches these days? I've just replaced the strap on my original Orange Monster and realistically, I'm never going to wear it again so may as well sell it. I see they're going on eBay for at least double what I paid for it but I don't really fancy using eBay as a seller any more.

7en7zE5.jpeg

Soldato
first watch in a long long time.

Not want I really wanted but building a relationship with a new dealer and got offered it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom