What watch do you wear?

you said seikos look like a cheap rip of rolex subs. :confused: i posted a pic of a seiko and you said i had proven your previous post correct. The previous post saying seikos are a rip of subs.

Soooooooooooo.....

and that watch is superior to a sub in every way my friend. :) except, of course, for diving :o

Wasn't attacking no-one, was just quoting your picture as evidence to my opinion, that I think they're cheap and rip offs of subs, in this case most models. But as usual my opinion is called troll :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wasn't attacking no-one, was just quoting your picture as evidence to my opinion, that I think they're cheap and rip offs of subs, in this case most models. But as usual my opinion is called troll :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didnt call you a troll :dunno:

You can say the watch in the picture looks cheap, but not that it looks like a sub. because that doesnt make any sense.

Youre welcome to your opinion. I think you are wrong because there are far more seiko models out there then it sounds like youve seen. Most seikos look nothing like rolex subs.

Id wear a sub if i was given one, sure. They are nice enough. Id never buy one though. Far too common.

I didnt call you a troll :dunno:

You can say the watch in the picture looks cheap, but not that it looks like a sub. because that doesnt make any sense.

Youre welcome to your opinion. I think you are wrong because there are far more seiko models out there then it sounds like youve seen. Most seikos look nothing like rolex subs.

Id wear a sub if i was given one, sure. They are nice enough. Id never buy one though. Far too common.

I'd never buy one, prefer pams and GMT master 2's personally. Not that I have a pam.

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a store or online store to get a replacement strap for my Tissot PRC200? The leather gave way the other day after 3 years of daily usage.

Ideally I'd prefer a store and I'm based in Central London, Piccadilly to be precise. I wandered to Oxford Circus on Friday and found an Ernest Jones but they had no straps in and order them in.

A long shot I know but just wondered if anyone had any recommendations.

derp derp derp seiko make some excellent watches across every conceivable style and have some really innovative designs that have been copied by others. You stick to your poseurs PAMs.

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a store or online store to get a replacement strap for my Tissot PRC200? The leather gave way the other day after 3 years of daily usage.

Ideally I'd prefer a store and I'm based in Central London, Piccadilly to be precise. I wandered to Oxford Circus on Friday and found an Ernest Jones but they had no straps in and order them in.

A long shot I know but just wondered if anyone had any recommendations.

I emailed someone who Trusted me a similar question a while back, bablas is where I got my Tissot bracelet from, they have pretty fast service and prices seem to be good as well.

Seiko's look a cheap rip of rolex subs, save your money and buy a roley.
Are you comparing Seiko subs in say the 'Seiko 5' < £150 range or 'Grand Seiko' such as the 200m Spring Drive in the £6k+ range?

Seeing that both Rolex and Seiko have been making successful sub pieces for the last 50+ years it seems strange that Seiko are still in business if all they have are 'cheap rip offs'. :rolleyes:

Just purchased one of these http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/OCEAN-1-GREEN,15.html

Should be here tomorrow or friday :)

Arrived:

http://www.jnolan.co.uk/images/watch4.JPG

http://www.jnolan.co.uk/images/watch5.JPG

Resize those 2 images please.

watch6.JPG

They included for free, a tool to alter the links so it fits my wrist. They wouldn't do it themselves incase I wanted to send the watch back under the 14 day gaurantee, but since I didn't have the balls to do it myself, I just got back from the local jewlers.

It feels very well made, solid on the wrist. The bracelet feels very good quality and overall, i'm very happy with it :D

Arrived:

http://www.jnolan.co.uk/images/watch4.JPG

http://www.jnolan.co.uk/images/watch5.JPG

Resize those 2 images please.

watch6.JPG

They included for free, a tool to alter the links so it fits my wrist. They wouldn't do it themselves incase I wanted to send the watch back under the 14 day gaurantee, but since I didn't have the balls to do it myself, I just got back from the local jewlers.

It feels very well made, solid on the wrist. The bracelet feels very good quality and overall, i'm very happy with it :D

Look good but the crystal is massive

Looks gorgeous. Enjoy.

I assume ElliottrollolololJames will be along momentarily to say:

I didn't buy it because I wanted something that looks like a Rolex. If I wanted a Rolex, I would have purchased one. However, with the money I have saved, I have sorted myself 2 weeks in Nice + Monavo F1 tickets :D!! The Steinhart looks good and makes a great holiday watch.

syeinhart.jpg

I do like that Ocean^ Not for me personally (it's too normal!) but that is one epic piece.

Maybe it needs a...... Nato ;-)

Speaking of Natos, the C&B and Maratac have yet to arrive. I imagine customs have them currently and will sit on them for another week :|

Back
Top Bottom