What watch do you wear?

Man of Honour
Oh I was always going to upgrade, I just wasn't intending on selling the HydroConquest and instead keeping it on rotation... But then after wearing the Tudor I saw no reason I'd ever want to wear the Longines again, that and the guy from Hawaii made me a killer offer I couldn't say no :p

I hear the offer was ten coconuts which really was a killer. No wonder you didn't say no. :p

Associate
Any help please. My Tag watch has stopped working. Now I think it just needs a new battery put in, but the chronograph function works?
What is this wizardry.
Or is it just broken?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yeah I'd agree with broken too. It's a quartz and the battery will control both chrono and time. Maybe the battery is low though as some watches have been known to partially function when the battery is low. Any watch shop will be able to check this for you at minimal to no cost, it's not an auto so nothing special needs to be done other than to make sure the gasket for the case back is in check.

Associate
Cheers, I have had it for a few years now so I think it is due a change. I will take it in to the shop where I bought it as they repair them as well. It is Austin Kaye on the Strand.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Good luck! Be glad you don't need to change the links on that bracelet, it's a bit of a massive faff getting the pins out and in on that due to the curvature :o

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
rps20141130_102310_954.jpg

Touring some dereliction in Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom