What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I am having a hard time finding a G-Shock that fits what I need. Maybe someone here can help!

The kind of G-Shock that I want:
  • Radio controlled clock (preferable, but can drop this)
  • Stop watch
  • Compass
  • Not solar powered
  • Dark coloured
  • Not more than £250

Does such a G-Shock exist?

Thanks

Soldato
I am having a hard time finding a G-Shock that fits what I need. Maybe someone here can help!

The kind of G-Shock that I want:
  • Radio controlled clock (preferable, but can drop this)
  • Stop watch
  • Compass
  • Not solar powered
  • Dark coloured
  • Not more than £250

Does such a G-Shock exist?

Thanks

Why not solar powered? I can't think of any that is Radio controlled, that is non solar powered.

Caporegime
You're having a hard time because the cheapest one with a compass and radio controlled is over your budget, so increase the budget or drop the compass or radio controlled bit :p

Soldato
Why not solar powered? I can't think of any that is Radio controlled, that is non solar powered.

Some reviewers on the rainforest site of some of the G-Shocks I was looking at mentioned that they had problems keeping watches charged or lasting long enough which puts me off them a little. I've no experience with solar powered watches so am a little put off them by the negative reviews. Maybe I'm just worried about nothing :)

How about a G-9300-1ER? It's about £160 and has all the features I want. Interested in seeing a few more options though, but it's a tedious process of opening every watch on the Casio site to check the feature list.

Last edited:
Tea Drinker
Don

kai

kai

Soldato
Photographer took a fancy to my watch on my wedding day. This is my day to day watch.

10714134_10152365891040989_1989029706152200818_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom