What watch do you wear?

Soldato
So my missus surprised me for Christmas with this -

http://www.watchshop.com/mens-tissot-prc200-chronograph-watch-t0554171605700-p99949687.html

Now it is a lovely watch and she knows I have been looking at one for ages, but she got slightly the wrong one. I really do not get on with leather straps and had been looking at this one - http://www.watchshop.com/mens-tissot-prc200-chronograph-watch-t0554171705700-p99949688.html

Problem is that she bought it on Black Friday and got a 10% discount, so for me to change it is probably going to cost me nearly £50.00.

Am I being too picky? I think not, but she is in a strop about it, even though I have been trying to explain, whilst being so pleased she bought it for me in the first place. She blew our Christmas budget to each other to pieces as well. :(

Soldato

Not so sure I like that, has a Swatch feel about it. I prefer the 2009 forum edition. Perhaps the photos aren't doing it justice, as a quick Google shows.

I am a little tempted by CW the sale, but I do have my eyes on an Omega at the moment, I have for a long while having said that, and it is burning away at me (probably will do until I get it). :(

So my missus surprised me for Christmas with this -

http://www.watchshop.com/mens-tissot-prc200-chronograph-watch-t0554171605700-p99949687.html

Now it is a lovely watch and she knows I have been looking at one for ages, but she got slightly the wrong one. I really do not get on with leather straps and had been looking at this one - http://www.watchshop.com/mens-tissot-prc200-chronograph-watch-t0554171705700-p99949688.html

Problem is that she bought it on Black Friday and got a 10% discount, so for me to change it is probably going to cost me nearly £50.00.

Am I being too picky? I think not, but she is in a strop about it, even though I have been trying to explain, whilst being so pleased she bought it for me in the first place. She blew our Christmas budget to each other to pieces as well. :(

Do you like the hands being yellow? It appears as this is the only difference (apart from the strap of course).

You could just purchase a rubber strap for it?

I can't really understand why she would be in a strop about it. It's best to have something that you like and will want to wear for many years to come. Women ah?

Soldato
Do you like the hands being yellow? It appears as this is the only difference (apart from the strap of course).

You could just purchase a rubber strap for it?

I can't really understand why she would be in a strop about it. It's best to have something that you like and will want to wear for many years to come. Women ah?

Well I prefer the red hands but it is not a deal-breaker. I could also change the strap for silicone, but then it would not be a Tissot strap and as I have been eyeing it up for ages (and I mean ages), I kind of want it to be right.

The other annoying this is that I also bought her a watch from Watchshop, on Black Friday, but stuck within the budget so she got a nice white Swatch which was only £70.00. It makes me feel bad.

Women. :(

Soldato
Well I prefer the red hands but it is not a deal-breaker. I could also change the strap for silicone, but then it would not be a Tissot strap and as I have been eyeing it up for ages (and I mean ages), I kind of want it to be right.

The other annoying this is that I also bought her a watch from Watchshop, on Black Friday, but stuck within the budget so she got a nice white Swatch which was only £70.00. It makes me feel bad.

Women. :(

Hmmm.. it's a tough one as she seems quite upset about it. So, tell her you want the right one or you will leave her. ;)

Permabanned
I think I will just go down to the shop tomorrow, hope they have the other one in stock, change it, pay the money and tell her they swopped it for free and tell her how amazing she is. :D

Winner! Hope you manage to swap it. :)

Not on the same level as anyone in here but treated myself to two Casio Edifice watches from Creation Watches.

Only cheap at £106 for both of them but will no doubt get a few other watches over the year.

Back
Top Bottom