What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I'll do some proper pics and a mini review in the next few days but just had time to sling it on my B&B leather nato before heading for a session in Leeds :)

Md3oIoJ.jpg

edit

And just time for a few more natos whilst the Mrs faffs about :

xnbg9tY.jpg

SiMQxSC.jpg

2BaCPfx.jpg

iiya58W.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Looks good with the last one.

I'm selling my Christopher Ward C7 to fund a modded Seiko based Tudor Black Bay 'homage'. Just not getting on with the C7 any more and I've gone off the dial.

Example:

nIL4mVg.jpg

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Have asked GF for a NATO strap for my birthday, can anyone recommend a decent tool for removing the spring bars when changing between bracelet and strap? Can see it getting very very frustrating to keep fiddling around with tiny screwdrivers every time I want to change it.

Soldato
Maratac nato just arrived for my Ocean 1 - Received 2 actually, nice surprise. On first thoughts, it's a great pairing for the more casual look. On second thoughts, it's not as comfy as I hoped it would be. The bracelet also does a better job of masking the flatter lugs, so with the nato it sits quite far off the wrist.

This will definitely go into the rotation, but I'm still going to look around for some other options. Black rubber next!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Soldato
Maratac will get more comfortable with wear but it will retain its rigidness which is good, unlike cheaper Natos that go softer and softer and then stretch at the edges.

Nothing fancy really is required for this for majority of watches, something like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Qual...Accessories_SpareParts_SM&hash=item5d53ee89c7 perhaps?

Yeah I'm going to give it a couple of weeks to bed in :) At first it seems quite flimsy but I can imagine it's actually pretty tough.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You won't ever rip or break one :p You will have to cut it to break the weave strength and your watch will sooner break off both springbars before a Maratac gives up the ghost!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
^I have one of those 3 point ones, came free with an old watch. Seems fine but never used it. I suppose it offers some extra support.

A real black bay! :D I do like them. They're nice, but unsure I could live with a red bezel every day, you know?

Get the blue one then? :p In the flesh it's not red red but more like a vintage maroon red. Looks really classy.

Caporegime
A real black bay! :D I do like them. They're nice, but unsure I could live with a red bezel every day, you know?

I've seen one in the flesh and it does work well, it doesn't stand out as much as you'd imagine. Maybe I'll just save up and buy a proper one.

I'm wearing this p.much every day so I don't mind a bit of colour :p

4WPCWnF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom