What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Desk diving scratches, they can't be helped. My Ocean 1 Black has already got marks on the clasp. Just suck it up! :p

On set with mine now and I've already walloped it off plenty of things. That's what I bought it for though, so no bother. If I wanted to keep it pristine it would still be in the box.

Soldato

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Heres mine after barley 2 weeks of wear, admitadly i had to angle the clasp so the scratches were visable

Unavoidable really but funny thing I've noticed is if I'm actively trying to avoid scratches to the clasp I will always get a scratch, but if I just go about daily business without paying attention to it then there will be no scratch!

Had the bracelet on the past 4 weeks or so until the last 24 hours, looks to have gone unscathed :p

A26A1089.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Only remove scratches if there are any prior to Nato rotation and it goes back on the case. There were none this time round.

Someone on reddit posted their Legend Diver. What a watch. The only diver I could tolerate a polished case on: http://imgur.com/a/0MvU8

Last edited:
Soldato
I cant stand wearing a watch, too uncomfortable

Although I do like the look of some of these :)

I never liked them either, until someone gave me a nice one. You get used to it like anything else as long as its not some horribly uncomfortable thing. I have some watches that you'd barely ever know you were wearing.

Back
Top Bottom