What watch do you wear?

Commissario
Finally got round to taking a pic and uploading as people were asking when I got it a few weeks ago!

WPcKkXy.jpg

Sorry for the iPhone potato quality

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Yeah the blue lume looks so good, I'm going to trade mine in at some point and get a random serial one that has the blue lume I think.. or a BLNR ;)

If you get a BLNR then lots of pictures will be needed and I will be very jealous. On the extremely rare occasions I see one in the flesh I immediately start considering swapping my Sub for one.

Man of Honour
Anyone got a Bremont and adjusted the stainless steel strap themselves? All my local jewelers, none of which stock Bremont, will do it for me.

Here it is next to my Tag.

5snSdaK.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
There's flat heads on each side of the pins on the removable bits of the bracelet, but I'm not able to get enough torque to unwind them. Maybe I'm doing it wrong though.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Oh, they may look like flat heads when in fact they could be pins. One of my older watches was like that, I thought it was a screw but in reality it was a pin!

Associate
Couldn't resist it at £250 in the CW sale. Rubbish iPhone photo sorry.

200bewn.jpg

As my first Christopher Ward watch, I'm very impressed at the quality compared to my other watches costing a lot more

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone got a Bremont and adjusted the stainless steel strap themselves? All my local jewelers, none of which stock Bremont, will do it for me.

Here it is next to my Tag.

Faced with that every morning, I'd sell the Tag :)

Always liked Bremont a lot, but the prices are a little steep imo and the one I really like, the Codebreaker, is just insane money.

Back
Top Bottom