What watch do you wear?

Associate
Giving this one an outing as it has not been out of the watch box for a while.
URL=http://s79.photobucket.com/user/tra...s/1426280856088490819953_zpswdttysql.jpg.html]
1426280856088490819953_zpswdttysql.jpg
[/URL]

Associate
Rang up watch finders. They were extremely helpful and have sent out pre paid packaging for me to send it back. I will keep ya'll updated, fingers crossed cos i really love the watch!

Man of Honour
My current selection:

VRsD9m4.jpg

I have to be honest, the Seiko never gets a look in. I tend to wear the Tag as my work watch and the Bremont for when I'm out of work. But recently I find the Bremont more on my wrist than not.

I should really sell the Seiko and perhaps the Tag, but I'm not sure I could go through with the sale of them. Each timepiece represents a different part of my life with vivid memories of what I was doing/going through at the time, because of that they have more in value than what they'd be worth by selling. Perhaps I'm just odd.

Soldato
Any recommendations for decent leather straps sellers? I'm after an 18mm black leather strap with silver buckle for a Longines dress watch.

Thanks

I've used Jack at www.thestrapshop.co.uk for my Longines. Mine has 19mm lugs, but he recommended using 19mm bars and a 20mm leather strap, and it fits perfectly (with a bit of a struggle at first...understandably). Great person to do business with.

Associate
Rang up watch finders. They were extremely helpful and have sent out pre paid packaging for me to send it back. I will keep ya'll updated, fingers crossed cos i really love the watch!

The package came yesterday so i could send the sub back, i sent it yesterday and watchfinders received it today and have found the fault and are fixing under the warranty.

The communication with watchfinders has been first class, they emailed and text when the package arrived and have sent numerous emails and texts to whats going on. Fingers crossed i get it back with no problems

Soldato
I've used Jack at www.thestrapshop.co.uk for my Longines. Mine has 19mm lugs, but he recommended using 19mm bars and a 20mm leather strap, and it fits perfectly (with a bit of a struggle at first...understandably). Great person to do business with.

Ive ordered straps from http://www.panatime.com/ excellent quality, and delivered in 3 days if you pay for fedex shipping.

Thanks for the responses. Ordered a nicely padded alligator embossed Hirsch Duke from WatchObsession. Looking forward to giving my Grandad's timepiece a bit of daily wear.

Associate
Is anyone able to recommend a shop in London where I can have a couple links removed from a watch? Preferably East London but happy to travel based on recommendations

Back
Top Bottom