What's the biggest animal you could fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
CostaRica8.JPG

this frog, just.

Permabanned
OP
Tru said:
I once punched a cow full force in the face, it didn't even flinch and I mean nothing.

I'm interested as to what led up to your decision to punch a cow...?

I decked a goose once. It attacked me :/

*n

Soldato
It's strange actually, cos I reckon humans could actually take on quite a few animals quite well if it was to the death, like although a dog has sharp teeth and claws, I'm not sure how much serious damage it would do whereas a human has got a fair bit of power so could do a lot of damage, break bones and suchlike. Hmmmm will have a think..:p

Permabanned
OP
Rich_L said:
It's strange actually, cos I reckon humans could actually take on quite a few animals quite well if it was to the death, like although a dog has sharp teeth and claws, I'm not sure how much serious damage it would do whereas a human has got a fair bit of power so could do a lot of damage, break bones and suchlike. Hmmmm will have a think..:p

We also have skills.

Like kung-fu skills.

And nunchuck skills.

*n

Caporegime
Rich_L said:

its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog ;]

Tru

Tru

Soldato
penski said:
I'm interested as to what led up to your decision to punch a cow...?

I decked a goose once. It attacked me :/

*n
A few beers at the county fair and it seemed like a fine plan.

I reckon I could take a baby elephant. I'd jump on it's back with a sleeper hold and just hang on until it dropped.

Permabanned
OP
Tru said:
A few beers at the county fair and it seemed like a fine plan.

I reckon I could take a baby elephant. I jump on it's back with a sleeper hold and just hang on until it dropped.

Stick a finger in each nostril of it's trunk and clamp it's mouth shut with your arm?

*n

Associate
could you strangle a cow? i suppose so... :confused:

id say cow is the biggest you could beat but there are many other smaller more deadly foe like dogs etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom