• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When is OcUK getting 2500K in stock?

Will the same prices be in place as they are currently?

Yes as the stock is here. :)
Oh and for those wondering I've got nearly 1000 CPU's so OcUK won't be running out, another well prepared launch for us.

Be aware of those advertising with no stock on pre-order as Intel have clearly stated to us they won't only not be getting stock but any stock they do sell will be grey un-official stock and Intel won't support it, so could cause warranty issues.
Needless to say Intel are very very upset about this but OcUK is safe as its not our fault as we were victims of a miss-communication.

Those who ordered have shipped due to the confusion so some people will be very lucky.

Hi Gibbo,

I ordered at 3:00 and my order is still on "printed in our warehouse". I called to check and was told it would be despatched today if I ordered before 16:30, is this still the case?

Thanks!

Hi Gibbo,

I ordered at 3:00 and my order is still on "printed in our warehouse". I called to check and was told it would be despatched today if I ordered before 16:30, is this still the case?

Thanks!

Yeah it would have been allocated, so it will be with you tomorrow, worse case Friday.

Well I don't think £190 is too unreasonable for a brand spanking new i5-2500K. I just hope OCuk will be doing some great deals on some CPU/Mobo/RAM combo's in the next few weeks, might just save a good bit that way.

Gibbo, I literally have the stuff in my basket, and all I've got to do is enter my 3 digit number at the back of my card.

Should I not bother then, and wait until the 9th?

Let me know how your order status goes. I want to know why mine has gone and stuck at "In our warehouse queue" after it was "printed in the warehouse" before. I ordered before 4pm.

Damn. Was about to order one, thought I'd make a cuppa first and when I came back they had gone. A curse on the the Raj! :(

FYI the Spinosaur 2500k pre-built rig is still available on the site. :eek:

What exactly is 'grey un-official stock'?

Grey usually means imported. IE you still get the same chip but its one supposed to retail in another country. On that basis usually the manufacturer won't offer warranty support because of this.

I'll be interested to see what other retailers have t say about Gibbo's comment.

Grey usually means imported. IE you still get the same chip but its one supposed to retail in another country. On that basis usually the manufacturer won't offer warranty support because of this.

I'll be interested to see what other retailers have t say about Gibbo's comment.

Only because you ordered one elsewhere lol

Only because you ordered one elsewhere lol

Really doesn't matter. If there is a problem with it then it'll be dealt with by them within the first 6 months anyway and IF for some bizarre reason intel really aren't supporting it then i'll take that up with the shop as it wasn't mentioned there that it was grey. I strongly doubt it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom