• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When the Gpu's prices will go down ?

Associate
You can get the FE 3070 ti for £549.

Just bought a 3060Ti FE as it pinged back in stock. The 3070ti gains didn't seem enough to justify the extra price and power consumption and the 3060Ti FE will only cost me £319 as it's for "business" use... :D

I'm hoping the it will be enough for my needs. Thanks for drawing my attention to the Nvidia site and their founders edition cards, greatly appreciated.

Associate
Yeah same here, done with crazy pricing and settled with the 3060 ti FE and you get free spiderman game, bargain.

I never saw anything about the Spiderman game? I missed out on the free Pixel watch by a day. A day! Don't tell me I've missed another freebie?

This is why I don't gamble etc, my luck is crap. Like when I go to plug a USB cable into the back of the computer, I always get it the wrong way around: that's a 50/50 chance! The lottery? Pah, forget it.

Caporegime
Anybody else finds the whole congratulations for winning a chance to give Jensen £1.7k for a GPU thing absolutely insane?

Someone not paying close attention would probably assume that people who got that notification actually won a free 4090.

I laughed when i read that, like "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE", now sling £1700 our way.

Soldato
Anybody else finds the whole congratulations for winning a chance to give Jensen £1.7k for a GPU thing absolutely insane?

Someone not paying close attention would probably assume that people who got that notification actually won a free 4090.

Yes it's a p***take , like they are selling something that is rare and handmade to order. Reality it's nothing more than mass manufactured rubbish like everything else. Like I said the whole industry has lost the plot.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Lots are fighting for them though which is equally amusing! "I want the opportunity to be £1700 lighter!"

Hold up, did you not sling £1400 their way only just two years ago for your 3090? You was fighting to give Jensen your money and ended up £1400 lighter as I recall. That’s almost just as bad, so not sure why you are talking :cry:

I remember well as I was the one who showed you how to secure one using telegram. You was happy like a child at Xmas too. Not so long after that you got upset that I did not agree with you that FC6 is the best thing since sliced bread and begun cryptically slating me whenever the opportunity presented itself. Lovely! :D

Caporegime
Hold up, did you not sling £1400 their way only just two years ago for your 3090? You was fighting to give Jensen your money and ended up £1400 lighter as I recall. That’s almost just as bad, so not sure why you are talking :cry:

I remember well as I was the one who showed you how to secure one using telegram. You was happy like a child at Xmas too. Not so long after that you got upset that I did not agree with you that FC6 is the best thing since sliced bread and begun cryptically slating me whenever the opportunity presented itself. Lovely! :D

It's ok though as his wife give him the ok after he couldn't get the 3080, which is what he wanted all along :D :cry:

As for the thread topic itself, good to see 3080 still holding its value extremely well (only good thing that came from the 40xx series pricing!), if rdna 3 is any good and priced right though, probably won't be going for £500+ any more.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNA
Associate
Well that was a wee brown trouser moment when I went to plug my 6+2 pin external power connector into the 3060Ti FE...

Nvidia-GeForce-RTX-3060-Ti-side.jpg

I did eventually look inside the rest of the box. Phew!

Associate
what is going on with gfx cards at the moment? websites are constantly in and out of stock of 3090 ti's and pricing is still a joke and still very few 4090's about.

is there really still a shortage in production or are websites/manufacturers drip feeding stock to keep their prices high? you could get a 3090 ti for just under 1k a few weeks ago, now minimum price I've seen today is £1450.

it just makes little sense to me right now, you'd think the last gen high ends would have dropped a bit more seeing as the 4090 has been out 2-3 weeks.

spending almost £1500 on a 'last gen' graphics card sounds absolutely crazy to me rn.

Back
Top Bottom