• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When the Gpu's prices will go down ?

Soldato
Asus UK have created a deal just for @Gregster and his 2080ti for trade-in against one of those 4080's/4070ti's that are currently selling like hotcakes collecting dust in OCUK warehouse.

Last edited:
Soldato
4090s are not really a problem and it looks like Nvidia is going to use same PCB for the 4090ti and Titan models.

The problem, speculated by a couple of vloggers is that Nvidia is sitting on $3.5 billion of unsold 4080 inventory, either, at the etailers, warehouses or, within the supply chain.
Lol, those don't worth that until are sold at that price. tough luck!
Hope its true. That is a £799 card, not £1199.
More like 500 tops since is more like a 4070ti card . :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah Asus your ada sales suck in the UK, try not charging dumb prices and these schemes would not be necessary. Still they only offer £230 for a 3060ti so no one is taking them up on this garbage offer.
Not sure if that says more about how overpriced the 2nd-hand market is or how much Asus is taking the widdle.

Associate
I was so close to buying a 4070Ti for £830, Looks like manufacturers are getting impatient with poor sales, They cant drop the price though with so much RTX3000 stock floating about.

Soldato
It's not going to go down because news out this week is that amd and probably Nvidia as well are now actively holding back stock to push prices up

Last edited:
Soldato
De Beers was the OG of restricting supply to create a perception of rarity and by extension higher prices, diamonds are pretty much worthless but he set-out to buy up the global supply (all the diamond mines) and only release x number of diamonds onto the market per year.

Soldato
7900 XTX card getting closer to MSRP. Will put the squeeze on a few other cards if it does eventually get there.

Last edited:
Associate
De Beers was the OG of restricting supply to create a perception of rarity and by extension higher prices, diamonds are pretty much worthless but he set-out to buy up the global supply (all the diamond mines) and only release x number of diamonds onto the market per year.
Did see documentary about this, apparently they have storage somewhere in London where they keep all the diamonds they haven't released.

Last edited:
Soldato
So you spent over a grand plus £25 a month for RX 6650 XT performance, £70 games and game streaming? :cry:

Have you seen the reviews of the Sony VR2, it looks epic!

I can't tell if the jibe about the 6650 performance was in relation to the Sony or game streaming, currently playing Cyperbunk RTX with everything on at 120fps with Geforce Now Ultimate!

Last edited:
Soldato
Have you seen the reviews of the Sony VR2, it looks epic!

I can't tell if the jibe about the 6650 performance was in relation to the Sony or game streaming, currently playing Cyperbunk RTX with everything on at 120fps with Geforce Now Ultimate!
It didn't mean to come across as a jibe and the 6650 comment was in relation to the ps5. Anyway, I just can't see the reasoning as you'll spend way more money long term for subpar performance.

My experience with streaming has been really bad even though I wanted it to be good and Cyberpunk released and flopped years ago.

Last edited:
Associate
Asus UK have created a deal just for @Gregster and his 2080ti for trade-in against one of those 4080's/4070ti's that are currently selling like hotcakes collecting dust in OCUK warehouse.

They're all significantly below market value, looks like the deal is for ASUS.

Back
Top Bottom