Who owns a Mondeo ST220 / ST TDCI?

Good lad! Though I feel for you when it comes to taxing it.

I have a full Miltek system on mine. Got the signature rasp that Milteks carry.

Yeah my road tax cost has pretty much doubled but that's the only increase in cost I've got over my ST200 so all in all not bad.

Looking at your exhaust I think the one on mine must be a Miltek, the exit pipes look identical and from other Miltek exhausts I've heard they do have a very distinctive sound on idle and when running.

I'll throw up a few pictures later on you'll probably be able to tell straight away but wow what a different beast from the St200..!

Stu

A Thank you to this thread, today I did the "screw bumper fix" on my blue ST220 and all looks great.

Owned the car a 57 plate for just over a year now and been very happy with it.

Right finally with a bit of nice weather today I managed to get some photos done, only a few quick snaps whilst I was out but here she is :D

IMG_5740.JPG

IMG_5746.JPG

IMG_5732.JPG

IMG_5723.JPG

IMG_5760.JPG

And I have to say I am absolutely loving this car, it is amazing...such a massive upgrade over my ST200.

Stu

The wheels aren't actually black, they are anthracite, bit hard to see in the pictures, I'll see if I have another one that shows them off better.

As for the exhaust it was on it when I purchased it, as far as I can tell from the receipts its a custom full stainless cat back system and sounds brilliant.

Stu

On the hunt for an ST220 at the moment. Such value in a car, need to replace the Mazda 6 I got in a short timeframe before Christmas.

Well I say need, I don't really need to. I just want more than 4 cyclinders and some toys.

Found this:

- that car has a Milltek. I think I want one now...

That is my car. You can't really hear the exhaust like that in the car but it does sound ace from outside :)

Only use it for track so it has been off the road for 5 months. Started it yesterday and fired into life first time. Excellent. Changed the oil and did a little exhaust video.

Back
Top Bottom