Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I am drooling in anticipation for his answer about Scott R. Charney :p:p. It wasn't gas, he didn't go to prison and he hasn't been done for being a paedo. Otherwise he's the same person :p

Caporegime
Seriously - how has this not been quoted 100 times already? Please tell us more about how pizzagate is real (without deflecting)? You also brought up a 'plausible' reason why Alex Jones had to retract the story - a man who's own lawyer admitted in court it's all an act (yes he rant-denied it)........

So how does it work? A paedo asks for pineapple on their pizza, does a wink and a sly readjustment to give the special signal? And then heads to the toilet? Chris Hansen needs to get on this!

It didn’t really need a response. It stood there loud and proud for what it is. :p

Much like his claims of an organized paedophile ring in Hollywood being comparable to influential men in Hollywood using their positions to take advantage of grown women.

You got to be pretty deluded to think that there’s 0 possibility of a network existing within the US government, when we know it happens all over the world

But that’s not really what pizzagare was about though was it. People in powerful positions taking advantage of those positions isn’t exactly surprising. Heck, “even” Trump has been very open about using his power to take advantage of women. Pizzagate is about the ridiculous notion that emails asking what fast food people want is actually cover for them ordering child sex slaves.

Just a little different dontcha think? Presumably when/if Trumps emails ever get released his pizza choices won’t be anything to do with Pizzagate and just a guy that likes pizza?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Seriously - how has this not been quoted 100 times already? Please tell us more about how pizzagate is real (without deflecting)? You also brought up a 'plausible' reason why Alex Jones had to retract the story - a man who's own lawyer admitted in court it's all an act (yes he rant-denied it)........

So how does it work? A paedo asks for pineapple on their pizza, does a wink and a sly readjustment to give the special signal? And then heads to the toilet? Chris Hansen needs to get on this!

I think @tang0 likes to be humiliated constantly, that's the only reason i think can of for throwing out all these allegations without evidence, when pushed for facts he deflects to something else and changes the topic.

He still hasn't answer why he is obsessed about a 71 year old woman who is no longer in politics and trying to come up with conspiracy for her instead of the guy in the Oval office.

Commissario
Who needs to set it up?
That first one looks like someone is setting up a payment system of some sort and is testing with an easy to use set of account details (which is pretty normal), anyone with any sense at all does something similar when preparing to launch new features to a site, especially when card details might be involved (do you really believe that people involved in something as increadibly illegal as child prostitution are going to have an online booking system with log in details like that?).
Did they literally go through looking for every reference to pizza to support this utter nonsense?
Or are is it that the pizzagate idiots are have done a search for pizza and ignored every other mention of food?

And have you read your own links?
It reads like someone having a joke about the food provided..
in case you missed it they also made jokes about emails self destructing in 30 seconds and thepizza being poisoned, which suggests the "how thin to cut the slice" is a joke about how much is being ordered/provided.

Really the whole pizzagate nonsense is starting to look like it's given up on scraping the bottom of the barrel and is going full China Syndrome in it's attempt to plumb the depths of stupidity.

Soldato
While the ***Try to be less insulting*** in this thread need medical help, those trying to reason with them aren't exactly covering themselves in glory either. If you see some blithering idiot in the street spouting nonsense about current affairs, you wouldn't stop and converse with them. The same should apply online too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
While the Trump-tards in this thread need medical help, those trying to reason with them aren't exactly covering themselves in glory either. If you see some blithering idiot in the street spouting nonsense about current affairs, you wouldn't stop and converse with them. The same should apply online too.

But then you just let their ignorance, and bile filled hatred spread to others who are logically challenged. TBH, such conspriacy stuff should just get removed and repeat offenders banned. Let them circle-jerk on the Breitbart website.

Commissario
Is that video any more credible than the other junk sources you've previously posted or is it just going to waste everyone bandwidth?

And a few seconds of googling suggests he's a "conservative activist" who writes for, surprisingly enough Brietbart amongst other things, and a self appointed member of "judicial watch" (which sounds rather like a US version of the taxpayers alliance in terms of credibility).

Yeah, not going to waste my (unmetered) bandwidth on it.

Soldato
OP
Lol Werewolf, you're so petty. You literally do the things you accuse people on the other side of, you can't bare to watch anything that might go against what you're saying.

He literally obtains documents showing corruption/conflict of interest/kickbacks from the previous administration through FOIA requests, and when they try and withhold that information he sues the agencies in to handing them over

But keep watching CNN, they'll tell you everything that goes on :D

Soldato
Lol Werewolf, you're so petty. You literally do the things you accuse people on the other side of, you can't bare to watch anything that might go against what you're saying.

He literally obtains documents showing corruption/conflict of interest/kickbacks from the previous administration through FOIA requests, and when they try and withhold that information he sues the agencies in to handing them over

But keep watching CNN, they'll tell you everything that goes on :D
If he actually has documents showing those things then then surely criminal charges would have been brought by now.

Caporegime
I won’t get into it here, It’s not appertaining to the topic and I know what sort of replies I’ll get. But I will say, a huge tell in my eyes was when the Department of Homeland Security released a human trafficking awareness ad that featured a pizza shop, with exact same signage as one of the pizza places whose logo had a know pedo symbol in it, which they changed quickly after it all came out.

Don’t be so quick to think that the rinngs don’t exist in high level government, look what happened in ours for decades, Jimmy Saville etc.

Another telling video is of a dutch banker that breaks down in tears detailing what goes on and how he was coerced by high ranking members of the establishment into performing acts on children.

Another video is of a lawyer breaking down in tears after she discovers a secret organ trafficking network with connections to the government.

That and a whole bunch of weird and sordid connections that have been unearthed tells me something right isn’t going on.

Also those who’ve tried to cover it faced immense push back.
I mean this with the relevant respect the comment deserves but I think you're unwell. This is not a joke.

Caporegime
There is a video on that channel you just posted titled "the homosexualisation of hip hop".....there are two ******* parts. And another asking if The Weeknd was praising Satan on stage (illuminati puppet).

GTFO! Seriously. This is embarrassing.

Soldato
OP
Did you even watch it?

It's like not wanting to read or watch anything just because it's Fox or Breitbart, even if there's supporting evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom