Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Thanks for your concern, but I am quite fine

https://youtu.be/cRuKmxQSPSw?t=1487

Dutch banker talks about child sacrifices within the political elite

This should be common knowledge Alex did a documentary on the Bilderberg group years ago (who Hilary is a member of) and he saw and heard some crazy occult like rituals taking place when he snuck into the premises. Part of their initiation was something about sacrifices.

Caporegime
Lol Werewolf, you're so petty. You literally do the things you accuse people on the other side of, you can't bare to watch anything that might go against what you're saying.

He literally obtains documents showing corruption/conflict of interest/kickbacks from the previous administration through FOIA requests, and when they try and withhold that information he sues the agencies in to handing them over

But keep watching CNN, they'll tell you everything that goes on :D

You know you’re on a UK forum right? Virtually no one watches CNN.

Caporegime
I never understood this obsess of the far right with CNN. It's not like it even though opposite of Fox.

CNN is relatively politically neutral, just easy listening news.

Commissario
Lol Werewolf, you're so petty. You literally do the things you accuse people on the other side of, you can't bare to watch anything that might go against what you're saying.

He literally obtains documents showing corruption/conflict of interest/kickbacks from the previous administration through FOIA requests, and when they try and withhold that information he sues the agencies in to handing them over

But keep watching CNN, they'll tell you everything that goes on :D
Not petty, I've just wasted far too much time watching and reading the stuff you (and a few others) post as proof, and if he's got documentation then why isn't he publishing them or handing them over to the FBI or investigators?
A youtube video isn't proof, a youtube video by someone with a well known political agenda in regards to a political opponent is even less proof.
I'm fairly sure he could find a nice Republican prosecutor (especially now Trump is in power) who could start an official investigation, which could then go the same way as the dozens of other Republican led investigations into the Clintons and find nothing was actually done that met any criminal standards (or indeed any wrongdoing other than the same sort of mistakes that happen in any bureaucracy with thousands of people operating across multiple time zones in different countires)...

Also I love the fact you've gone to the classic Trumpism/Republican "go back to watching CNN", a channel I've maybe seen about 15 minutes of (I've seen more Fox news than CNN, and thanks to this forum even seen more content from Brietbart and the like).

Thanks for your concern, but I am quite fine

https://youtu.be/cRuKmxQSPSw?t=1487

Dutch banker talks about child sacrifices within the political elite
And we're back to the nonsense being posted as some sort of serious proof.

There have been rumours and libels about child sacrifice by the "political elite" for hundreds (thousands?) of years, usually aimed at a specific part of the "elite" who happened to be of an unpopular religion or nationality at the time, which always seems to find an audience usually either amongst those who have something to gain from repeating it (the classic being political, nationalist or financial opponents), ir those who unthinkingly believe it.
A common term for it is Blood libel.

[edit]
Oh god.
You posted a CT video as proof.
[/edit]

I'll give this thread until the end of the day when Wikileaks is meant to be dropping the shock revelations about the Clintons and if they haven't done something massive i'll close the thread.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll give this thread until the end of the day when Wikileaks is meant to be dropping the shock revelations about the Clintons and if they haven't done something massive i'll close the thread.

At least give tang0 time to 'hold his hands up' and acknowledge that he's been duped......again, as he said he would

Soldato
Suspended
Who gives a crap? She's a nobody now.

Trump lies every day and is President.

It's like me going on about Ed Milliband still, even though he lost in 2015.

Last edited:
Commissario
So emails are not proof? So what do you call proof. Now remember this will count in terms of what you say in the future.

This is a interview of Clinton getting it wrong.
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/...ive-blatant-lies-about-wikileaks-f463d66b63ef

She mentions Pizzagate conspiracy :eek::eek:
Whioch emails and proof of what?

So far the mythical emails seem to be called proof of everything from Clinton eating the babies of good god fearing gun toting Christians, to proof that there were child prostitution rings ran out of pizza parlours (because discussing food is so strange), to that she gave the Russians free uranium (when it was a sample of a type routinely shared when an nuclear material is seized), to her having accepted bribes to sell the Russians the American nuclear stockpile (a russian company bought out the remaining shares in a mining company, but no materials changed hands and the money to the clinton foundation was from a guy who sold his part of the company years earlier, and Clinton was only one of about 10 people who were on a panel discussing it).
To that she deliberately ignored the situation in Bengahzi (how many investigations have the Republicans had now about that with no evidence?), to her being about to die because she's got brain cancer and it can be shown by the fact she's coughed or fainted after a tour that would have pushed someone half her age (and had the sort of infection anyone who has ever been to a big convention will be familiar with, or anyone who has ever talked to an author about the effects of a long book tour will know of).

There have been so many cries of "Corrupt Clinton" that it's quite confusing.

And the best you can come up with is some comments she's made about Wikileaks?

Soldato
Whioch emails and proof of what?

So far the mythical emails seem to be called proof of everything from Clinton eating the babies of good god fearing gun toting Christians, to proof that there were child prostitution rings ran out of pizza parlours (because discussing food is so strange), to that she gave the Russians free uranium (when it was a sample of a type routinely shared when an nuclear material is seized), to her having accepted bribes to sell the Russians the American nuclear stockpile (a russian company bought out the remaining shares in a mining company, but no materials changed hands and the money to the clinton foundation was from a guy who sold his part of the company years earlier, and Clinton was only one of about 10 people who were on a panel discussing it).
To that she deliberately ignored the situation in Bengahzi (how many investigations have the Republicans had now about that with no evidence?), to her being about to die because she's got brain cancer and it can be shown by the fact she's coughed or fainted after a tour that would have pushed someone half her age (and had the sort of infection anyone who has ever been to a big convention will be familiar with, or anyone who has ever talked to an author about the effects of a long book tour will know of).

There have been so many cries of "Corrupt Clinton" that it's quite confusing.

And the best you can come up with is some comments she's made about Wikileaks?

Again. What would you call proof?
As for Bengahzi. Go and research what Clinton said to the mothers of the dead. She is a born liar.

Suspended
The only other time I've seen such vitriol for a politician who isn't even in power is Diane Abbott.

Neither is particularly likeable, but the rubbish stories about them and abuse they get is really really odd.

Soldato
CNN is relatively politically neutral, just easy listening news.

No. They are and always been left, far-left of the political spectrum, while Fox news would be on the right side of the political spectrum.

I'm pretty gobsmacked that you think they are neutral, if my jaw could drop to the floor, it would had fallen to China.

Caporegime
Again. What would you call proof?
As for Bengahzi. Go and research what Clinton said to the mothers of the dead. She is a born liar.
Like Trump then?? When he flat out denied he said what he did to the widow of a slain soldier recently.

We all know politicians will lie to get your votes or to get away with things. Happens in the UK and probably most other countries in the world. Not saying it’s right but it’s the truth that politicians will lie.

As it’s been said this obsession with Clinton is staggering. She isn’t in power, she’s a nobody now but yet people still harp on about her.

Caporegime
I think the reason they are still obsessed about Clintonis because they are trying to deflect what’s really going on. What’s really important, and that is who is actually important and in power, the guy that they support but he is so bad at his job they can’t and don’t actually have any good news to support him with. They can’t day in day out come and say “Trump triumph in getting X law pass”. Everyday Obama Care stares them in the face and make them look like a fool.

Instead, due to these constant incompetence, instead of admitting they are wrong to support him, they are looking in the past. All the while being a hypocritical, ignorant and cowardice in the process.

Just move on, go try and do what you promised to do, but that’s easier said than done because the truth is they can’t get anything done.

Unless of course the real reason why they are obsessed and infatuated with her is they have some deep undying love for her.

I don’t mind it’s the latter, just admit it for Christ sake.

Last edited:
Caporegime
So, this has turned out to be a big fat nothingburger.

Everyday Obama Care stares them in the face and make them look like a fool.

They are still obsessed with Obama, even more so than Clinton. Here's the tag cloud from Red State, a conservative blog:

Red_State_Tag_Cloud.png

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom