Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Jimmy Carter - "I don’t think there’s any evidence that what the Russians did changed enough votes — or any votes,"

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22585/jimmy-carter-unleashed-russians-didnt-alter-joseph-curl

Understand information fail.

The investigation isn't about whether Russian interference affected the voting or disputing the result of the election. Nobody is disputing that except Trump supporters. You forgot about the committee Trump set up to look into electrical fraud already?

The investigation is about whether Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians.

I notice you have a problem understanding, in general.

You don't understand the meaning of hearsay. You don't understand the meaning of a conviction and what criminal means and you don't understand what is hypocrisy.

Caporegime
Caporegime
Doesn't change the fact, that you not allowed to read it and I doubt you would read it, doubt you will even type in the urls listed, doubt you ever read any wikisleaks or even visited the site.

The fact that he posted a thumbnail and we pointed out his error and you assumed wrong?

That's a fact.

I've read about of wiki leaks pages, so you are wrong there too.

I notice you and tang0 are wrong a lot.

Soldato
The fact that he posted a thumbnail and we pointed out his error and you assumed wrong?

That's a fact.

I've read about of wiki leaks pages, so you are wrong there too.

I notice you and tang0 are wrong a lot.

I notice, you are wrong on everything, but you still continue to live in a small bubble while circlejerking in that echo chamber that you call a trump topic.

Soldato
OP
Oh really. I seem to remember you lot being so smug in the election thread how convinced you were Hillary was going to win, and believed all the skewed fake polls when it was me and a few others that were saying it was bs

Caporegime
Oh really. I seem to remember you lot being so smug in the election thread how convinced you were Hillary was going to win, and believed all the skewed fake polls

And I had the integrity to admit defeat and have accepted the electron result but Trump hasn't let go and still on about electoral fraud with his committee.

Hypocrisy and ignorance right there.

Oh, what do you call 9 republican lead investigations?

Soldato
OP
Senate Investigates Russia, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Uranium And Bribes — And It's About Time

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...-obama-uranium-and-bribes-and-its-about-time/

For the record, as has been extensively documented, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton seems to be the nexus of much of this Russian criminality — ironic, given her current "What Happened" book tour, and her ongoing complaints that the Russians sabotaged her campaign.

Does it seem strange that an American administration would OK the acquisition of 20% of America's uranium resources by a hostile nuclear power? How could that be?

It only makes sense if you understand what else was going on, namely Hillary Clinton's aggressive use of her State Department perch to raise money for the family "charity," the Clinton Foundation. That Clinton used her office to the foundation's advantage, there can be little doubt.

The Clinton Foundation took in some $145 million in contributions from Uranium One shareholders, much of it coming at about the time that deal won approval from CFIUS — the investment panel on which both Hillary Clinton and Attorney General Eric Holder conveniently sat. Is that a coincidence? Or that the Justice Department waited until 2014, the year after Hillary left office, to take any action in the Russian criminal matters? Or that details of the Uranium One deal didn't come out until 2015, the year Eric Holder left office? Was Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's "reset" with the Russian government in 2009 just part of a wider plan to enrich her own family foundation with Russian cash?

Then and only then will the American people discover the true dimensions of Russian meddling in the U.S. — and whether high officials in the Obama administration, in particular Hillary Clinton, committed crimes in office.

Caporegime
Senate Investigates Russia, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Uranium And Bribes — And It's About Time

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...-obama-uranium-and-bribes-and-its-about-time/

Add to all of that her use of a private email server rather than the secure government provided one and then accidently deleting 33,000 emails... it doesn't sound dodgy at all. They need to audit the Clinton Foundation she probably sold half the US's classified technology to the Chinese.

China proudly debuts its new stealth jet it built 'by hacking into US computers and stealing plans'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3893126/Chinese-J-20-stealth-jet-based-military-plans-stolen-hackers-makes-public-debut.html

"Hacked blueprints"? of course... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom