Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Bit of a difference to try and hide a server in the basement of your house, rather than just using a private email account for non White House business. If all Hillary was using her server to talk about yoga and weddings, wouldn't a [email protected] suffice? If that all she was talking about then why did she destroy the evidence after being issued a subpoena?

Caporegime
Bit of a difference to try and hide a server in the basement of your house, rather than just using a private email account for non White House business. She destroyed the evidence AFTER she was issued a subpoena

If all Hillary was using her server to talk about yoga and weddings, wouldn't a [email protected] suffice?

A hypocrite is a hypocrite.

And the FBI investigations found NOTHING by the way, NOTHING !!! Yet you are still obsessed about an old pensioner.

What do you call 9 Republican lead investigations? :D

Soldato
OP
Here we go again.. You contribute to the Trump thread every god damned day. Why do you still obsess about an old pensioner?

Soldato
OP
So I'm only allowed to talk about people who are the President on this forum am I? Hillary is in the topic, did you not see that

Caporegime
So I'm only allowed to talk about people who are the President on this forum am I? Hillary is in the topic, did you not see that

I never said that, but I asked why are you so obsessed about someone who is nobody?

Why no obsessed about someone else, like….the most powerful man on earth.

And why spend your conspiracy theory on someone who kisses Putin's ass, lied about meeting Russians? Because he is the most powerful man on earth.

And why you keep avoiding my questions….don't worry, I don't expect you answer any of the above, I know the answer, you know the answer, you just can't say the words.

and on the topic of Hiliary, what do you call 9 Republican lead investigations?

Soldato
OP
Your conspiracy theory = meeting Russians = bad.

Oh, even today CNN admits that Trump was right about the media negatively portrating him, and the Russia stories that dropped lost credability once they examined them. Well no.. what he means is the stories had no credability before they even decided to publish them..

Caporegime
No, my conspiracy theory is….you listening? it is rather complicated.

Lying = bad.
Trump lies, a lot.
Trump meets with Russians.
Trump and his people meets with Russians.
Trump lies about meeting Russians.
Trump hires people who has Russian connections.
Trump's said staff with Russian connections loses job.
Trump kisses Russian's ass.

Ergo, there must be something there with the Russians.

There you go. There is my theory. Complicated huh?

(Waits for the rebuttal….Clinton lies !!! All politician lies!!!!….yes they do, that isn't the news, the important thing is who is in the Oval Office !!! Not Clinton, not anybody else !!!)

And you post a 17 second video to suit your agenda? Do you happen to have the rest of that? I bet you don't. I can make a 17 second video about anything too.

So…..you've had all night, what do you call 9 Republican lead investigations? Got an answer yet?

Last edited:
Caporegime
So it's past saturday. Did that big dump materialise and wipe out Clinton?

Good job most of us aren't in the US and don't watch CNN then... ;)

OcUK allows links to wikileaks and the Hillary emails (there are a few in this thread). Why don't you provide some links to incriminating ones?

At a guess, much like all the other links provided on this forum over the last two years we'll suddenly find the accusations made are overhyped or complete misinterpretations of information provided in the emails.

TBH it would be better for you if people really did believe CNN and didn't look at the emails, that way they would have to believe the out of context junk provided by some on them.

Caporegime
So wikileaks hasn’t dumped all this so-called info dump on Clinton.

Might as well close the thread as it’s pathetic seeing tang0 trying to push his conspiracy nutcase theories onto us.

Plus Clinton hasn’t been taken down ie locked up etc.

Oh and Trumps daughter and son in law have both used private email servers but in tang0 and other Trump supporters minds that’s perfectly fine. Unbelievably hypocrisy there. Remember when you point one finger at someone, 4 fingers are pointing back at you ;).

So yeh can a mod close this pathetic waste of a thread down now.

Soldato
People seem to be supporting their political parties like football teams, unconditionally regardless of performance, who is in charge and who is playing. Team colours is all that seems to matter and that gives these politicians free reign to do what they want. The campaigns look closer to playground popularity contests than anything resembling a push for actual change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom