Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
If Trump was dirty it would have leaked before now, 100%. He's been preparing to be president for 20 years or more back when he said he was first interested. All your evidence is him meeting people of a Russian nationality. So if he meets with the Chinese does that mean he's colluding with them too?

Caporegime
If Trump was dirty it would have leaked before now, 100%. He's been preparing to be president for 20 years or more back when he said he was first interested. All your evidence is him meeting people of a Russian nationality. So if he meets with the Chinese does that mean he's colluding with them too?

If Clinton is dirty wiki leaks would have leaked the mother load by now and with Trump controlling 3 branches of government she would be in jail...the fact that she hasn’t?

Soldato
OP
Who knows what's going on behind the scenes, "do you see a press release every stage of their investigation and all the evidence to the press BEFORE charges are made?". Remember the government is still full of Obama loyalists, got to make sure the swamp is fairly clean first.

If Wikileaks has more emails, which I'm convinced they do, they'll drop it as and when the time is right. More likely around the time the "investigation" comes to a conclusion

Caporegime
Which loyalists would they be? Remember most of the top positions are political appointments and almost all of those resigned when Trump became president (and he accepted pretty much all the resignations, contrary to most presidents, and now has issues filling those positions).

He also chose the seventh seat on the Supreme Court (so four Republicans), has his Attorney General in place and a new FBI head has been appointed on his watch after he fired the previous one*.

So again, how many Obama loyalists are there and how are they apparently still stalling investigations?

*im not suggesting the new FBI head is a stooge, just it sunlikely he’s an Obama loyalist.

Caporegime
Who knows what's going on behind the scenes, "do you see a press release every stage of their investigation and all the evidence to the press BEFORE charges are made?". Remember the government is still full of Obama loyalists, got to make sure the swamp is fairly clean first.

If Wikileaks has more emails, which I'm convinced they do, they'll drop it as and when the time is right. More likely around the time the "investigation" comes to a conclusion

Who knows? I thought you do! Aren’t they all ok wiki leaks? Lol. I thought you knew everything and everyone else are blindsided.

Is that the answer you get when cornered with facts and logic and incompetence by your messiah?

And why do you convinced wikileaks has more stuff to drop? Have you not been humiliated enough already?

Soldato
OP
Soldato
House Republicans launch new probes into Obama era Uranium One deal, FBI handling of Clinton case

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...anium-one-deal-fbi-handling-clinton-case.html

https://youtu.be/J26-L4nzI54 @11:10

"We find no wrongdoings although we have mountains of evidence, but President Trump once visited Russia, so we are going to investigate this and then beat this dead horse until it's dust."

Is the probable outcome

You sourced Fox news. You may as well source the Onion.

Soldato
OP
Love it. Show your bias even more why don't you. I even linked the video of Nunes proving the Fox story.

I could have linked the AP link but Fox went into more detail

Caporegime
Love it. Show your bias even more why don't you. I even linked the video of Nunes proving the Fox story.

I could have linked the AP link but Fox went into more detail

Love the fact that you keep avoiding my question, it is getting to you isn't it? the fact that you have no answer.

Love it :p

As for Fox news….I thought you don't like mainstream media? I thought they are fake news? Or is it only fake when it suits you? I thought you disagree with FBI findings on Russian's connection in the election? So now you believe them now? is it only when it suits you?

Which is it? Do you trust the mainstream media? Do you trust the FBI?

Or only when it suits your agenda?

Soldato
OP
Oh deary me, it gets better

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.7851a3daa131

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...helped-fund-research-for-trump-dossier-report

It's Washington Post, your guys' favourite news site so it must be true.

They were so confident that Trump would lose, they manufactured a dossier to get permission to spy on Trump in the hope to get more dirt on him. Oh how is it backfiring on them now.

Just so you know, Fusion GPS has got a track record for being dishonest

Last edited:
Suspended

Where they involved in pizzagate too?

I read the article. Not really seeing the big deal.

TLDR Republican was initially funding it, they started uncovering dirt on Trump Russia ties, the republican stopped funding it and the democrats stepped in.

Also says they weren't directing it.

Caporegime
Oh deary me, it gets better

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.7851a3daa131

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...helped-fund-research-for-trump-dossier-report

It's Washington Post, your guys' favourite news site so it must be true.

They were so confident that Trump would lose, they manufactured a dossier to get permission to spy on Trump in the hope to get more dirt on him. Oh how is it backfiring on them now.

I thought the Washington Post was fake news? When did you start reading fake news?

Is it only when it suits your agenda?

Soldato
OP
In more news. The gag order that prevented an FBI agent that has "unique information about the Uranium One/Rosatom transaction and how the Justice Department handled the criminal investigation into the Russian criminal conspiracy".. from speaking, could be lifted as early as tomorrow.

Popcorn at the ready

It's all conspiracy though, right guys

Caporegime
Is this a thread that you post in so that you don't post in any others? I support that to be honest.

Also, nobody cares about drama on Reddit.

Caporegime

That's not even the half of it, there are already undercover videos exposing how the Clinton campaign hired groups of agitaters to try to rile up Trump supporters at rallies so that their lapdog media could portray them as thugs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom