Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinto has been reported to the Federal Election Commission for paying out millions of dollars Fusion GPS for stitching up false reports.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/hillary-clintons-campaign-accused-of-election-law-/

Also the Clinton Foundation\Uranium One is being looked in to and that a FBI informant that was gagged under Clinton\Obama can now speak.

"DOJ spokesman Ian Prior said the the informant was authorized to disclose to the congressional leaders of three committees “any information or documents he has concerning alleged corruption or bribery involving transactions in the uranium market"

Last edited:
I don't know why people are surprised, if you pull away the mainstream media mask the Clinton campaign and the DNC are beyond corrupt.

Here is the video exposing their election shenanigans: Warning: contains some swearing!

Clinton spent the most money on an election campaign ever and hardly even bothered to campaign places, where do you all think all of the money went?

No far from it, this is the best timeline ever. They've been shamelessly lying about this Russian hoax for the last 2 years, stupidly thinking it could never back fire on them (thought Hillary would win), and now they're finally getting their comeuppance. Wikileaks releasing Hillary's emails would be the cherry on the top

What’s the point posting this now after the election? To get Trump the presidency or to distract from his incompetence?

What do you call 9 republican lead investigations?

Deflect deflect deflect.

He can’t answrr your question so decides to go off on a completely different tangent.

Like I’ve said before a typical Trump supporter. They seem to be pretty adept at deflecting like Trump does constantly.

He can't answer my questions not because he doesn't have the answers, it's because he is embarrassed by the answers, because he knows they are the truth.

If he does have a good answer, he can answer the question what he calls 9 republican lead investigations.

This has gone quite far enough - locking it whilst I clean up and work out who needs a holiday.

Must have caught me in a good mood - haven't issued any suspensions, but any more discussion of "that topic" and I will.

Thanks - Armageus

Last edited:
Spot on tang0.

Like when people attacked Trump about the terrorist at the Manchester arena saying he was known. He faced a huge backlash and people laughing saying he didn't know what he was talking about. It then turned out he was correct and they attacked him for impeding an "investigation".

The problem is so many in here are so blinded by their media induced hatred for Trump they literally cannot see or feel the elephant stamping all over them. They refuse to believe unless its a story run by the Ministry of Truth.

It wont be long before Trump becomes the target of the 2minutes of hate. Sadly, some posters in here would love that

Anyone who thinks Trump is worse than Clinton needs their head examined. Trump is an arrogant, boastful egomaniac. Hillary is much, much worse.

Could you be more specific?

That's like Trump saying "I have the best brain"

It's different, because I'm a random on an internet forum giving an opinion, not the elected leader of the US making a public statement.

The evidence on Clinton is out there and has been talked about on these forums. If this was SC I might take the time to give some specific examples. Books have been written on their criminal dealings, money laundering, war mongering, funding of terrorism, the Clinton body count etc. But hey, the news on TV that "Trump is criticized by whoever for saying something stupid about whatever" is way more interesting and all over the media so he must be worse. Wrong. The sole reason Trump won was that he was less hated than Clinton, and for good reason.

Corruption, collusion... Conspiracy theory? Not any more. The problem is people will want evidence the the planck level. For us plebs the transfer of money would be good enough to secure a conviction. Having a conflict of interest would be good enough for a conviction. Merely having classified evidence would be enough for 5-Life.

The Clintons because of their powerful friends are by every conceivable way untouchable. That goes for Bill too.

It's different, because I'm a random on an internet forum giving an opinion, not the elected leader of the US making a public statement.

The evidence on Clinton is out there and has been talked about on these forums. If this was SC I might take the time to give some specific examples. Books have been written on their criminal dealings, money laundering, war mongering, funding of terrorism, the Clinton body count etc. But hey, the news on TV that "Trump is criticized by whoever for saying something stupid about whatever" is way more interesting and all over the media so he must be worse. Wrong. The sole reason Trump won was that he was less hated than Clinton, and for good reason.

I’m not asking for your opinion, im asking for facts, since you stated she is much much worse.

Don’t let GD be the reason of holding you back, back up your “opinion” with facts, I actually love to be proven wrong, it means I get to learn something.

Go ahead, I’m all ears.

Nothing stopping you going in to SC and posting facts. But you will have to try harder than that ridiculous list of bile.

We can start with the fact that Clinton was investigated 9 times by the Republicans and they failed to turn up any dirt.

I’m not asking for your opinion, im asking for facts, since you stated she is much much worse.

Don’t let GD be the reason of holding you back, back up your “opinion” with facts, I actually love to be proven wrong, it means I get to learn something.

Go ahead, I’m all ears.

You quoted me, so not sure why you're being so demanding. Besides, I gave you some reasons above. It's not my job to prove it to you.

You quoted me, so not sure why you're being so demanding. Besides, I gave you some reasons above. It's not my job to prove it to you.

I quoted you because you posted.

I am not being demanding, I am asking you you back up your words, otherwise it’s just and opinion and anyone can have an opinion.

It is your job to prove it to me if you want people to believe or agree with your opinion.

Otherwise it has no weight as an opinion, it’s like me saying the earth is flat.

Nothing stopping you going in to SC and posting facts. But you will have to try harder than that ridiculous list of bile.

We can start with the fact that Clinton was investigated 9 times by the Republicans and they failed to turn up any dirt.

There are 2 options why they found nothing after 9 investigations.

1 - they are incompetent
2 - there is nothing to be found

I don’t mine either tbh, kinda prefer to be the former because it’s funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom