Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You got your facts wrong.

Snowden released nothing himself. He gave it all to the Guardian. Snowden tried everything to get the awareness away from him and put it on the story, hence he released nothing himself.

The Guardian published it, but they just published it, story by story. What they don't do is make a story about tomorrow's headline. They just write the story and put it out.

My apologies. I am not aware of how much input Snowden himself had or didn't have into how the Guardian released things. For Snowden in my post, please read it as "those who released the Snowden information".

Soldato
The hacked Podesta emails were obtained by a group linked to Russian intelligence and released several months later by Wikileaks a few hours after the Trump 'Grab em' video emerged

The Podesta emails were obtained by a Spear-phishing scam that a fifteen year old with a VPN could pull off. Podesta even emailed the DNC to ask if it was legitimate when he received the message from "Google" telling him he needed to log in and change his password. The DNC bod replied yes, go ahead and log in. This doesn't deserve to be dignified with the term "hacking" and was trivial to pull off.

The CIA say that it was the Russia State behind it. The CIA once lied to their own congress about their use of torture. The CIA have less credibility than a five year old who literally has their hand in the cookie jar whilst saying they don't.

Soldato
Evil? ...

According to the then Secretary of Defence Robert Gates, Obama was "49-51" on whether or not to attack Libya (Obama's own words). Hillary pushed for the attacks and you can credibly argue that she has the blood of that entire country on her hands. Libya was one of the most successful countries in Africa. Now it's a failed state and source of terrorists and illegal weapons to the world. And she expressed great pleasure at the assassination of Gaddafi. I consider her a psychopath.

I don't usually describe things in terms of "Good" and "Evil". These are more useful for rabble rousing and ensuring tribal loyalty than objective terms. But if you were going to use the term, Hillary Clinton is a suitable subject.

Soldato
According to the then Secretary of Defence Robert Gates, Obama was "49-51" on whether or not to attack Libya (Obama's own words). Hillary pushed for the attacks and you can credibly argue that she has the blood of that entire country on her hands. Libya was one of the most successful countries in Africa. Now it's a failed state and source of terrorists and illegal weapons to the world. And she expressed great pleasure at the assassination of Gaddafi. I consider her a psychopath.

I don't usually describe things in terms of "Good" and "Evil". These are more useful for rabble rousing and ensuring tribal loyalty than objective terms. But if you were going to use the term, Hillary Clinton is a suitable subject.

I suppose you're ok when a republican wants to invade middle eastern countries though?

Soldato
Nah, that can't be it....we are waiting for the motherload of incriminating documents to be released by Wikileaks!

I'm so nervous with the anticipation!!111!!!

I would say evidence that Russian nuclear interests had been secretly paying money to the Clinton's foundations prior to favourable decisions by the Obama administration - in which Hillary was Secretary of State - is very alarming. If you find it a non-issue then you have no grasp of politics.

Soldato
I would say evidence that Russian nuclear interests had been secretly paying money to the Clinton's foundations prior to favourable decisions by the Obama administration - in which Hillary was Secretary of State - is very alarming. If you find it a non-issue then you have no grasp of politics.

Sure. Don't forget Obama and Clinton are lizard people.

Soldato
I suppose you're ok when a republican wants to invade middle eastern countries though?

Not really. I helped organize Stop the War protests during Bush for example. Is assumption of partisan hypocrisy your go-to response? The suggestion that I'd be okay with the deaths of thousands of people if it were done by a favoured political candidate is sickening. You should be ashamed of yourself if this is your level of debate.

I don't think it makes her evil, I think it makes her American.

Rather nasty. There are plenty of Americans who don't approve such behaviour and in fact do what they can to stop it.

Sure. Don't forget Obama and Clinton are lizard people.

So you don't think the FBI did investigate this? Or you think that the FBI were lying? Or you think anything that you weren't personally aware of must be schizophrenic delusions? Again with the attacks. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom