Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I would say evidence that Russian nuclear interests had been secretly paying money to the Clinton's foundations prior to favourable decisions by the Obama administration - in which Hillary was Secretary of State - is very alarming. If you find it a non-issue then you have no grasp of politics.

I find it not a motherland of incriminating documents released by wikileaks....as stated. If you find that hard to grasp then you have comprehension issues deary.

Associate
The majority of Americans voted for Donald Trump. The majority of Americans want him to run their country for them.

Why?

Because of his policies. Putting America first.

The mainstream media are so out of touch with reality that all the way through the presidential campaigns they believed Hilary would win it.

America has spoken. That's how a democracy works no?

The Russian hacking has been PROVEN false. And was just a smear tactic to deflect away from Hilarys crimes and her rapist of a husband Billy boy.

Every single person who is anti trump spouts the same old crap about him being 'Sexist, racist, misogynistic' and can never provide any proof.

You think proof is him saying that when you're rich and famous silly fame whores let you grab them by the p****? LMFAO.

The guy has a wife and daughters, and you think he hates women????? LMFAO.

The guy doesn't take a presidential wage.

They guy has measurably helped the US economy slowly get better.

They guy has a strong stance on ILLEGAL immigration and for this, he's a racist??? LMFAO.

By the way this is primarily what got him into office you morons.

The mainstream media have given everyone the perception that nobody likes Trump when over 50% of the population voted for him! Crazy!

And now they want to undermine their own democratic process by trying to impeach him?

Who are the real fascists here!?!?!?

Commissario
The majority of Americans voted for Donald Trump. The majority of Americans want him to run their country for them.

Why?

The mainstream media are so out of touch with reality that all the way through the presidential campaigns they believed Hilary would win it.

The Russian hacking has been PROVEN false. And was just a smear tactic to deflect away from Hilarys crimes and her rapist of a husband Billy boy.

Every single person who is anti trump spouts the same old crap about him being 'Sexist, racist, misogynistic' and can never provide any proof.

You think proof is him saying that when you're rich and famous silly fame whores let you grab them by the p****? LMFAO.

They guy has a strong stance on ILLEGAL immigration and for this, he's a racist??? LMFAO.

The mainstream media have given everyone the perception that nobody likes Trump when over 50% of the population voted for him! Crazy!

And now they want to undermine their own democratic process by trying to impeach him?

Please actually read some factual information.

The most votes were cast for Hillary.

He's racist because of what he's said, done and been convicted of in the past, and is doing now.

The fact he has a wife and daughter means nothing in regards to how he treats and thinks of women, you only have to look at his comments and behaviour to know that (that is one of the silliest arguments I've heard in a long time).

The guy has not been in office long enough for any of his policies (of which so far he's managed to get pretty much none in place) to have affected the US economy, except maybe for the entertainment, tourist and hospitality industries which have all been reporting a decrease in the number of bookings, and an increase in the number of cancellations since he came into office and passed his various executive orders that mean even US citizens are now having trouble getting into the country if they've done work in the wrong places (even if that work was on behalf of the US government agencies).

Soldato

He has the lowest approval rating day-bay-day of ANY President in US history. Fact.
He has spoken at anti-LGBTQ rallies. Fact.
He refused to condemn right-wing extremists. Fact.
He's had more golfing sessions than Obama in his first year. Fun hypocritical fact.

.... and whether you like it or not, his "grab em' by the pussy" comment gives you a great insight into how his mind works:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37595321

There's not much to really take out of context as you suggest. It's just plain vulgar.

Soldato

j8vrx1fp_hidht6_mmwq7a.png

Caporegime
''He's racist because of what he's said, done and been convicted of in the past, and is doing now.''

Proof? That's all I hear. Hes racist cos of all the stuff hes done?

WHAT STUFF!?
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

He's also got rid of the death tax. There's another positive change he has implemented. Which no other President would. Taxed for dying lol....
LOL.
1) There is no such thing as a death tax
2) Trump hasn't got rid of any taxes yet, he hasn't enacted a single change in the tax code.

Also the grab her by the p**** comment was taken out of context extremely and is also the go to argument for you mainstream media, facebooking morons.
[/QUOTE]
The entire context was provided in the video.

Calling people morons, a sure sign of winning an argument:rolleyes:

Caporegime

Why?

Lol and I thought tango was full of it but looks we have a winner winner chicken dinner :p

Caporegime

I just want to comment on this because it is so obvious. Your answer is a typical reply that i read and hear which makes zero sense.

There are plenty of men who beats women, ones that they are married to.

Marriage does not = he likes women. (besides the fact that he has an unhealthy incest like attraction to Ivanka, but that is an whole other topic!)

In fact, there are actually case law on this. R v Thornton [1996] 1 WLR 1174.

I'll give you to short version. Wife killed husband because he is an alcoholic, abusive and violent. The court found acquitted on appeal. He beat her so bad the act of her killing him was practically justified!

You think this guy loves women just because he is married?

Soldato
I love how no one actually addresses specific points and just goes "herp derp lol another trump supporter ahaha :)", can't imagine why that didn't pan out as a win for Clinton.

Caporegime
I love how no one actually addresses specific points and just goes "herp derp lol another trump supporter ahaha :)", can't imagine why that didn't pan out as a win for Clinton.
I think you will find many people on here and in real life that have addressed specific points about Trump. But yet Trump supporters still think the sun shines out of his backside and don’t forget oh Hillary. It’s all rather pathetic and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom