Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I love how no one actually addresses specific points and just goes "herp derp lol another trump supporter ahaha :)", can't imagine why that didn't pan out as a win for Clinton.

I love how when I make a point and don't get a reply, I know said Trump supporter don't have anything to come back with because they know they are wrong, and is sitting looking at the screen foaming at the mouth.

Take the Marriage/wife beating example above.

Soldato
https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/920276449378095104

Russian nuclear bribery investigation reveals that Russia routed millions to the Clintons

What's the betting that the next WL release is the 33k emails documenting these exchanges

Hold on, that's a Julian Assange tweet linking to a story on thehill...so I'm not sure what this WL release is let alone the next one....hardly a motherload of incriminating documents released by wikileaks. ..

#sad#lowenergy

Caporegime
The majority of Americans voted for Donald Trump. The majority of Americans want him to run their country for them.

Why?

Because of his policies. Putting America first.

Fair enough, but are you an American, won't putting American First = rest of the world Second? You like being the loser?

The mainstream media are so out of touch with reality that all the way through the presidential campaigns they believed Hilary would win it.

Because all the polls shows Hillary was ahead. It is like going into the 100m sprint with Bolt running and think the guy from North Korea can win.

America has spoken. That's how a democracy works no?

Nobody is disputing the outcome of the count, except Trump himself. He even started a committee looking at "illegal votes from dead people" Hypocrisy at it's best.

The Russian hacking has been PROVEN false. And was just a smear tactic to deflect away from Hilarys crimes and her rapist of a husband Billy boy.

Russian hacking has been prove TRUE by all the intelligence agency, even the Republican accepted it. Show me some proof, and not proof by Russia.

Every single person who is anti trump spouts the same old crap about him being 'Sexist, racist, misogynistic' and can never provide any proof.

Proof for you, feel free to call it Fake news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/18/opinion/why-trump-doubled-down-on-the-central-park-five.html

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/justice/2017/07/28/trump-ms13-law-enforcement-remarks-full.cnn

Plus his defence to the Nazi in Charlottesville, his comment on muslims. etc
etc

You think proof is him saying that when you're rich and famous silly fame whores let you grab them by the p****? LMFAO.

Good to see you find that totally acceptable…does your wife know that?

The guy has a wife and daughters, and you think he hates women????? LMFAO.

See my previous post about it, feel free to reply.

The guy doesn't take a presidential wage.

The guy has use his position to make millions, like the funds raised for his inauguration, it has disappeared into "thin air". OR his plans to cut taxes for the rich, aka him, by millions.

Not taking a few hundred thousand….pocket change for what he is doing to make himself hundreds of Millions. Where have you been?

They guy has measurably helped the US economy slowly get better.

The economy has been on the up since Obama came in, it's an upward curve, Trump could play golf everyday and it would still go up.

They guy has a strong stance on ILLEGAL immigration and for this, he's a racist??? LMFAO.

And the rest.

By the way this is primarily what got him into office you morons.

Voted in by morons ?

The mainstream media have given everyone the perception that nobody likes Trump when over 50% of the population voted for him! Crazy!

Actually, only 47%. You got that wrong. He is so bitter about that he started a committee to look into voting fraud remember? Where have you been?

And now they want to undermine their own democratic process by trying to impeach him?

The don't want to impeach him because of the election outcome, no one is looking at the ballots, except Trump. The are investigation whether Trump colluded with the Russians during the run up of the Election. This isn't about the voting, but about working with a foreign government. They are 2 distinct different thing….which I am sure you know right?

Who are the real fascists here!?!?!?

There you go.

Associate
Back on the topic of HRC ....the only time Harvey was able to control himself with women:p

weinsteinclinton.jpg

Soldato
Hold on, that's a Julian Assange tweet linking to a story on thehill...so I'm not sure what this WL release is let alone the next one....hardly a motherload of incriminating documents released by wikileaks. ..

#sad#lowenergy

The Hill is the largest news source for politics in Washington, so it is a valid news source. Its actually quite a large thing that they are covering, so I expect this is the "big" thing that people seem to think was coming. Not a wiki leaks thing... WL is so 2016 anyway.

Soldato
OP
Russian collusion points right back to the Clintons; it's all projection. People who don't just rely on CNN for their news has known about it for years and were made fun of for suggesting it. Reddit is currently censoring comments and deleting posts

https://i.imgur.com/EfY8Rpe.jpg

Caporegime
Russian collusion points right back to the Clintons; it's all projection. People who don't just rely on CNN for their news has known about it for years and were made fun of for suggesting it. Reddit is currently censoring comments and deleting posts

https://i.imgur.com/EfY8Rpe.jpg

Screen shot of deleted post. What does that prove?

It proves that Reddit deletes posts….

Soldato
OP
Go on any of the main news subs and you won't see the story anywhere. They aren't allowing the story to be posted, period. If you use Reddit on a regular basis you will know about the censorship on there. Subs like politics, news, worldnews shadowban sites that don't fit their agenda. The_Donald's posts are constantly suppressed, altering the upvote algorithm so very few posts make it to the front page, they also regually reset the upvotes to 0. They compile a database of people who post anything pro-Trump, and tags them as T_D members so that they can harass via PM and brigade comments (the database was leaked, I'm on it). There were slack mod chats that were leaked where they openly discuss their bias. T_D is the second most active sub, yet only has 500,000 subs compared to the 6+ million the most popular sub has..

Caporegime
Go on any of the main news subs and you won't see the story anywhere. They aren't allowing the story to be posted, period. If you use Reddit on a regular basis you will know about the censorship on there. Subs like politics, news, worldnews shadowban sites that don't fit their agenda. The_Donald's posts are constantly suppressed, altering the upvote algorithm so very few posts make it to the front page, they also regually reset the upvotes to 0. They compile a database of people who post anything pro-Trump, and tags them as T_D members so that they can harass via PM and brigade comments (the database was leaked, I'm on it). There were slack mod chats where they openly discuss their bias.

Go on any main news sub and you won't find see any story about a certain forum forum member bumming a sheep in front of Buckingham Palace either….with your logic, that has to true right? I am sure if I start spreading that around, mods will remove my post too.

How do you find Lack of news = Truth?

I thought you are a truth seeker, not a made up story seeker.

Finding nothing = ?

I give you a hint…you don't need to answer that because it's nothing.

When I ask you for proof, I want proof, I don't mean a blank page. When you show me a blank page, it proves to me you got bugger all, zilch, nada, Nothing at all.

And then when you push your agenda to say that is evidence….it makes one question your sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom