Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Clinton is a thouroughly evil woman, I look forward to seeing how much deeper her crimes go.
I find posts like this absolutely baffling. I pay attention to politics, I know what's going on in the world. What is abundantly clear to me is that HC was one of the most qualified candidates for the Presidency that the country has ever seen. The fact that she was a woman, and had serial-liar Trump as opposition is what lost it for her. Trump lies every single day, that is a fact and widely shown by any sensible mainstream media. What we didn't know throughout the election was exactly how much he lies. If they ran another election now he would be out on his posterior faster than you can say "2018 primaries". It's a bit like how people in the UK fell for the Brexit lies.

I still don't understand what HC has supposedly done in her life that makes her "evil". I feel like people like to throw around nonsense like that just to make a point. Benghazi? Security lapses? She took responsibility, these things happen. Whitewater (I'd never heard of this, had to Google)? Dodgy real estate deals? Nothing in comparison to Trump, that's obvious to anyone. By the very nature of him being a "real estate mogul" you can bet he's seen more brown envelopes than a New Jersey working men's club. Email security? Already proven that most of Trump's team were doing the same thing. A mistake, but not exactly "evil". Bill's sexual misadventures? All out in the open and done-and-dusted. All that is proven is that he got a BJ in the oval office, no? I mean who wouldn't.. !! Just another attempt to slander HC.

So, er, why exactly is she "evil" again? :confused:

Caporegime
There's been a lot of lunatic conspiracy theories. That's about all.

objectively there was jizz all over Lewinski's dress - that's pretty hard evidence not conspiracy yet Bill lied on the record about ever having 'sexual relations' with 'that woman'

to throw in a few of others - multiple allegations of sexual assault from independent women

pardoning Marc Rich on his last day in office, fugitive from US justice and subject to the biggest tax evasion case in US history... oh and he just happened to be a big donor to the Clinton's (their foundation. Hillary's Senate campaign etc..)

flew back to Arkansas (while he was Gov) during his 1992 presidential campaign to execute a mentally handicapped black man in order to ensure he appeared tough on crime

Yes you might say. "oh well he was the governor of a US state, that's part of the job" - this US state had only had 2 executions in the 20 years prior to that

there is plenty of dirt out there already on the Clintons, while I doubt these Wikileaks docs are going to add much (I suspect they're just a load of hype), the idea that the stuff existing about them is just a load of conspiracy theories is a bit dodgy

Caporegime
I do kind of agree with this but I don't see how people can hate Hillary for this and turn a blind eye with Trump.

I don't think people are

Trump's organisation appears to have been quite blatantly racist re: housing African Americans in NYC back in the day... when people are challenged by trashy alt-right you tubers about calling Trump racist they usually start talking about immigration/the wall etc.. but the more blatant racism is evidenced by his out of court settlement there

there are his business affairs - multiple people who've contracted for him and simply haven't been paid - he's just shady/dishonest

there are the multiple allegations from women re: his behaviour (including sexual assault allegations too) and of course that 'grab em by the pussy' recording which highlights his poor attitude to women in general

however the thread is about the Clintons (or rather Hillary but whatever...)... it isn't required that we also need to criticise Trump every time we wish to criticise the Clintons

Caporegime
I find posts like this absolutely baffling. I pay attention to politics, I know what's going on in the world. What is abundantly clear to me is that HC was one of the most qualified candidates for the Presidency that the country has ever seen. The fact that she was a woman, and had serial-liar Trump as opposition is what lost it for her. Trump lies every single day, that is a fact and widely shown by any sensible mainstream media. What we didn't know throughout the election was exactly how much he lies. If they ran another election now he would be out on his posterior faster than you can say "2018 primaries". It's a bit like how people in the UK fell for the Brexit lies.

Hillary was exposed in leaked emails basically telling rich donors not to pay attention to what she says in public to win votes, ie. her 'public face', who would elect someone like that? Trump might lie but so far (like Theresa May) he is trying to achieve what was promised to the people who elected him despite the majority of establishment politicians trying to obstruct his efforts at every turn.

I still don't understand what HC has supposedly done in her life that makes her "evil". I feel like people like to throw around nonsense like that just to make a point.

I wonder the same when I hear Hillary and democrat supporters calling Trump 'Hitler', 'fascist' and talking about 'resisting'.

Soldato
Hillary was exposed in leaked emails basically telling rich donors not to pay attention to what she says in public to win votes, ie. her 'public face', who would elect someone like that?

Are you really that naive to think that every politician in the history of the world doesn't say the things to the electorate that they want to hear?

Trump might lie

There's no might about it. Infact he lies more than he tells the truth.....who would want to elect someone like that?

but so far (like Theresa May) he is trying to achieve what was promised to the people who elected him despite the majority of establishment politicians trying to obstruct his efforts at every turn.

That is just lolworthy. He has flip flopped on numerous occassions under his own impetus. How about his "lock her up mantra" all during the campaign, to be replaced by "The Clintons are good people" when he won :D

And take Health coverage for example, he isn't trying to implement what he promised the people at all - he promised them universal coverage, reduced premiums and coverage for pre-existing conditions. His proposed healthcare bill(s) contained none of that.

I'm sure someone can come along and post up the comprehensive list of everything he has either failed to do (in the time he said he would do it - are ISIS defeated yet?) or completely backtracked on.

Soldato
Hillary was exposed in leaked emails basically telling rich donors not to pay attention to what she says in public to win votes, ie. her 'public face', who would elect someone like that? Trump might lie but so far (like Theresa May) he is trying to achieve what was promised to the people who elected him despite the majority of establishment politicians trying to obstruct his efforts at every turn.
Showing a different face to different audiences is part and parcel of campaigning. Sure, it doesn't look great when exposed but hey. Compare that to Trump.. well I honestly can't be bothered to spend my time finding obvious proof of his lies, so here's the first thing that came up from the Guardian -- reporting on Trump's first month of lies.

I wonder the same when I hear Hillary and democrat supporters calling Trump 'Hitler', 'fascist' and talking about 'resisting'.
Trump, the demonstrably racist, sexist, misogynist liar you mean? The man who boasted about sexual assault and recently wanted to shut down TV networks that made him look bad? The latter is step one to being a fascist dictator.

Soldato
She says she takes responsibility for the mistakes her campaign made, not for the actual loss, in the linked article she throws blame at Sexism/the FBI/Sanders/Obama/etc.
How can she take responsibility for the loss directly? That comes down to the electorate...

Caporegime
When put to Trump - Just because he has never been convicted with all those sexual allegations, despite the bus tape of him bragging about it, that's just fine.
When the same applies to HC, there is no conviction….oh, she is evil.

Hypocrite, double standard, bias, can't tell the difference…pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom