Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Just go ahead and post anything pro Trump/anti Hillary in a sub that's meant to discuss all news, and all politics and see what happens, go on..

Caporegime
Just go ahead and post anything pro Trump/anti Hillary in a sub that's meant to discuss all news, and all politics and see what happens, go on..

Oh, you mean this VERY forum??? You and many others have been posting it for the past year, lies with Brietbart and so called wiki non leaks, and you are still here….

This very forum proves that you are lying.

Caporegime
That site is worse than Breitbart….if you can dismiss CNN, I am in my full right to dismiss The Hill.

I will reserve judgement until more information, isn't that what Trump says?

The Hill is a respectable source, completely different from Breitbart. I've consistently found it to be very balanced.

AllSides rates The Hill’s coverage of Washington news as center biased. This rating is consistent with the website’s aim of offering non-partisan and objective coverage of the capitol. Out of more than 300 community members, a slim majority agreed with our center AllSides Bias Rating™. Among 11 of those who disagreed, The Hill received an average bias rating of 40.9, barely inside the boundary between a center and a lean right bias.

(Source).

Soldato
OP
The fact you don't like thehill for whatever reason is irrelevant, my point is that they will censor the story as it's anti Clinton. Just did a quick search for thehill.com in /r/politics and there's thousands of posts. Anyone that posts this story will get deleted/shadow banned, I've just seen it happen, and you're sat there acting like a smartarse

Caporegime
The fact you don't like thehill for whatever reason is irrelevant, my point is that they will censor the story as it's anti Clinton. Just did a quick search for thehill.com in /r/politics and there's thousands of posts. Anyone that posts this story will get deleted/shadow banned, I've just seen it happen, and you're sat there acting like a smartarse

I said show me PROOF of Clinton is evil.

I didn't ask for censorship of any particular websites.

I ask for Apples, you gave me oranges.

Soldato
OP
What? I just posted a comment that reddit are censoring the Russia/Clinton story with proof, and you come back at me with the question "What does that prove?" and I gave you an answer, but you just keep ignoring it and acting like a smart arse

Caporegime
What? I just posted a comment that reddit are censoring the Russia/Clinton story with proof, and you come back at me with the question "What does that prove?" and I gave you an answer, but you just keep ignoring it and acting like a smart arse

You posted a blank page.

That proves that is a blank page and you know how to use copy and paste.

It proves posts are deleted, it does not proves ANTI-CLINTON posts are being deleted. Unless you can read deleted posts? Or you are just guessing and your mind jumps to what you want to believe.

Soldato
OP
I then asked you to replicate the result, but you chose not to. I also gave you a description of what happens on reddit all the time, but you think you know better.. Enough now.

Soldato
The Hill is the largest news source for politics in Washington, so it is a valid news source. Its actually quite a large thing that they are covering, so I expect this is the "big" thing that people seem to think was coming. Not a wiki leaks thing... WL is so 2016 anyway.

Oh, I'm not disputing the veracity of the story, just the fact Tang0 was all excited again about the 'motherload of incriminating documents' to be released by wikileaks, only for Assange to tweet a link to The Hill :D

Caporegime
Her voting record alone is more than enough to put me off her.

So I take it attention seeker was bluffing?

Off to the daily news to see what ridiculous thing Trump has done today.

Soldato
1xt1fs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom