Windows 10

Associate
ok I installed win 10 on my surface pro 3 and I cant get the wifi to work

drivers are in and I tried installing other drivers from MS on usb, I cant use windows update coz I don't have an Ethernet port

any ideas

Soldato
OMFG

I'm on the phone to Microsoft "support" Team.

My retail key for Windows 8 that I purchased has been blocked because I have activated it 10 times in total. They wont re-instate it, even though I have the proof of the purchase and they have told me I must buy a new key.

Even though my current key is a retail key they will not allow me to use it ever again.

To make matters worse I'm on hold and I've asked to speak to a supervisor and the person I was talking to said "oh your from the UK, you have called us and an international call is expensive, so I suggest we end the call and you accept this"

The funny thing is that Microsoft called me, from 0018006427676 as I requested a call back on their live chat system which timed out as it was too busy today.

I'm still holding.

Thats an absolute disgrace.. I have never known that to be the case for any OS. Maybe some games using secrurom, but just contact the dev and it gets reset..

I would be all over twitter and facebook about this.

Soldato
OMFG

I'm on the phone to Microsoft "support" Team.

My retail key for Windows 8 that I purchased has been blocked because I have activated it 10 times in total. They wont re-instate it, even though I have the proof of the purchase and they have told me I must buy a new key.

Even though my current key is a retail key they will not allow me to use it ever again.

To make matters worse I'm on hold and I've asked to speak to a supervisor and the person I was talking to said "oh your from the UK, you have called us and an international call is expensive, so I suggest we end the call and you accept this"

The funny thing is that Microsoft called me, from 0018006427676 as I requested a call back on their live chat system which timed out as it was too busy today.

I'm still holding.

AND AFTER 20MINS ON HOLD... THEY PUT ME THRU TO THE GOD DAMN OFFICE 365 SUPPORT TEAM WHO CANNOT HELP ME.. SO IM NOW IN A QUEUE BACK TO THE WINDOWS SUPPORT TEAM... THIS ISNT GOING TO END WELL FOR ME.

Soldato
Guys..

Just remember and go to
Control Panel - System- Advanced System - Hardware - Device Installation Properties

and turn off the Always install drivers through updates.

Back
Top Bottom