Windows 10

Associate
0xC004F034 means server side issue. People were having this with the technical preview as well.

Getting the same code - Error code: 0xC004F034

so you think it's nothing to worry about and just wait a day or two until it activated (I want to clean install but you need to have the upgrade activated before hand for that to work)

Caporegime
So my Suface Pro is updating no problem in the normal way.

However my PC doesn't seem to download, im just getting the message, "Well let you know when its ready" message.

ANy reason for that?

My computer has been downloading something in the background for the past hour, keep an eye on your Task Manager, Right click on TaskBar >>> Task Manager >>> Performance tab

Soldato
How would I go about upgrading as the notification icon has no gone from my taskbar. Also I plan on adding a SSD to my laptop (MSI) by using the MSI burn recovery tool. That would make the process longer now as I'd have to resinstall 8.1 to SSD and then upgrade. Would I be able to do this after i have upgraded?

I've lost the notification. How do i get this back?

It's now under Windows Update. You may have to install today's "compatibility update".

Soldato

HELP... Windows 10 wont activate i am getting the error 0xC004F034

People are reporting that this a load issue on the servers and after trying for a while it does activate. If you have this problem and it does activate after please let me know so we can confirm this.

Is that the error?

Me too - same error Grrrr

Mark

Soldato

HELP... Windows 10 wont activate i am getting the error 0xC004F034

People are reporting that this a load issue on the servers and after trying for a while it does activate. If you have this problem and it does activate after please let me know so we can confirm this.

Is that the error?

For anyone with that error, mine has just activated on its own (i.e without me hammering the button 10 times a minute). Seems to be down to server load.

Permabanned
For everyone that's having activation issues....

Do a clean install of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 > make sure the OS is activated then do an upgrade to Windows 10 using the ISO file. Do an UPGRADE (Not clean install) and Windows 10 should activate fine. After you have installed and activated Windows 10, a clean install should then activate out of the box.

OR wait as above.

Last edited:
Soldato
OMFG

I'm on the phone to Microsoft "support" Team.

My retail key for Windows 8 that I purchased has been blocked because I have activated it 10 times in total. They wont re-instate it, even though I have the proof of the purchase and they have told me I must buy a new key.

Even though my current key is a retail key they will not allow me to use it ever again.

To make matters worse I'm on hold and I've asked to speak to a supervisor and the person I was talking to said "oh your from the UK, you have called us and an international call is expensive, so I suggest we end the call and you accept this"

The funny thing is that Microsoft called me, from 0018006427676 as I requested a call back on their live chat system which timed out as it was too busy today.

I'm still holding.

Back
Top Bottom