Windows 10

Soldato
I found the page quite easily by going to google and typing in Nvidia standard drivers and it was the first result.

first result was “Advanced driver search” which was what I used to download the standard drivers yesterday
I suppose that's one way to do it. :D If you don't know that the page exists though, you won't known to look for it.

Ahh well, if you need an MS account to use the store, then i can't use it anyway, as ive not got one either :p
I'm not sure if you need an account, but that's the impression I get. I might do a little testing with 20H1 with a spare drive on my machine later.

Soldato
I suppose that's one way to do it. :D If you don't know that the page exists though, you won't known to look for it.
Most people would just search for the Nvidia drivers which takes you to the dch version so it’s good to know the other exists.

I have no intentions of using the store on w10 anyway lol

V F

V F

Soldato
Even if they do force it, anytime I've used the DCH drivers the control panel installed itself from the store and I've no account to login. I always use Standard though.

Soldato
Have made a complete backup, with the expectations of an update due today. Not that I will be taking the first opportunity to install it - I'll let the unofficial beta testers fault find first. ;)

Soldato
Have made a complete backup, with the expectations of an update due today. Not that I will be taking the first opportunity to install it - I'll let the unofficial beta testers fault find first. ;)

I had not made backup all my 6 devices and been installed 2004 on 6 devices since 14 May from created en-gb version iso used svf extractor from MyDigitalLife forum, the SHA-1 hash matched MSDN iso hash.

So far so good, no issues found. Night Light still worked since someone reported to me said it broken in 1903 Update and I send feedback to Microsoft and they fixed it in next cumulative update.

Had windows update on 23 May with KB4559309 that everybody will receive Edge update to replaced old Edge browser. Days later I realised Set these tabs aside icon is gone in new Edge and I panicked I cant find months worth of saved tabs aside I was too busy to read. Thankfully I googled it and found all is not lost, old Edge Set these tabs aside tabs is saved in Favourite. Noticed memory usage went down from 50% in old Edge to 21% in new Edge.

Impressive. Now waiting for new Nvidia driver with brand new WDDM 2.7 supported DirectX 12 Ultimate with DXR 1.1. :)

jQcsZjg.png

Soldato
raw-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom