Windows 10

Permabanned
Well, new start menu is perhaps pushing it a bit far :p Cleaner looking start menu might be a better description lol

I think they just messing about. Can they just not leave things alone ffs! Even better just natively bring back windows 7 menu on 10 plz. Jesus bloody christ!

I hope they release an update and it breaks on every machine in the world to teach them to stop messing about!

Permabanned
Yeah, if it goes **** up, and i can't boot, i can just reinstall from me USB, whack macrium straight on, and just clone back :p

U having any probs on 2004 ?

Not a single issue on 2004. I'm just cloning it now using Clonezilla. One of the best ones out there and USB bootable.

My image is 46GB and it's took 14 mins to make the image so far and it's doing a data check which is 5 mins done out of 10.

I am now formatting my machine with latest MS ISO for a clean install.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not a single issue on 2004. I'm just cloning it now using Clonezilla. One of the best ones out there and USB bootable.

My image is 46GB and it's took 14 mins to make the image so far and it's doing a data check which is 5 mins done out of 10.

I am now formatting my machine with latest MS ISO for a clean install.

Thats good to hear :p

Microsoft Silently Patches two Windows 10 Codec Vulnerabilities

https://www.guru3d.com/news_story/m...hes_two_windows_10_codec_vulnerabilities.html

Last edited:
Man of Honour
This makes me worried like the 1903 incident. I'm getting so tired of Microsoft arsing about with soundcards.

+1

That's mostly why I am holding well back from 2004, with my Creative X-Fi Titanium. :o

All fixed. I just needed to remove every trace of the Creative drivers and software, reboot and reinstall everything. Not too bad to fix but at the end of the day it shouldn't need fixing in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom