Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
They needed to delay it. They told us all it would be delayed as the last season finished. How on earth is that disrespecting any of us?

Why couldn't they just wrap up the last season with 14 episodes? Instead we have to wait another year or more for a whopping 6 episodes.

As v0n said, the wait is proper wearing me down also.

Soldato
How would filming 4 more episodes have helped? I also don't think it's as simple as that. I don't think seasons just finish because they've got to ten. I think they're written and cut to fit.

Probably going to need a summary catch-up..

I bought all 6 seasons on Google Play when going cheap. My hope is to watch them all, to then run nicely in to S7. I'm not sure I'll have time though. Got too much to watch!

Caporegime
All this delaying and capricious rumours of shorter seasons start wearing me down. Love the story, but come on. Why can't there be successful TV show that maintains respect for its viewers.

I don't quite see your point - they've been quite up front about this for a while, season 7 and 8 were either both going to be slightly shorter or season 8 was going to be much shorter.

They could drag the show out for another couple of seasons if they wanted to, create filler episodes or make a full season 8, I'm sure HBO would love it revenue wise but they're not needlessly dragging it out and are aiming to tell the story as best they can and end the show when it is supposed to end. I think that does show dedication to the fans. This is one of the best TV series ever made and I'm quite glad they're aiming to maintain their high standards.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I bought all 6 seasons on Google Play when going cheap. My hope is to watch them all, to then run nicely in to S7. I'm not sure I'll have time though. Got too much to watch!
I binge watched season 1-6 because I was late to the game. I struggle with learning the names at the best of times, so tried to watch a YouTube "catch up" between seasons. Will do it again before this :)

Soldato
One of the problems is the non-stars in the early seasons are now in mainstream films and productions so scheduling is such that they can retain them and not have to pay everyone £1m+ per episode.

Man of Honour
I wonder if Cersei breathing cold means that Cersei will in some way team up with the Whitewalkers (after all, she will do anything to "win") and it will be the White Walkers + Cersei vs Snow + Khaleesi

Back
Top Bottom