Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way things are going she won't have any forces left soon. It feels like they're trying to level the playing field for one huge battle where the outcome is a 50/50.

I think the dragons and ice giants will play a big part as it's the kind of epic battle people want to see. I would imagine 1 dragon will be downed in the final episode of this series.

Conjecture so:

I think we will find a number of the key characters are being controlled by others (ala warging or similar), and have been all along; possibly by the white walkers (or another new character set) to get all the armies together and killing each other off in the process making domination easy. One of those wtf they were all dead from the beginning anyway 'lost' too many £££ seasons to drag it out for moments.

Cersei has all the traits if not more of the mad king and has enacted some serious carnage with no hint of remorse or regret in the last couple of seasons / books. There are plenty of armchair theories on him.
Not a chance.

Besides, we're already on course for maximum bilge with the Dr Branhattan angle on things. If they go all the way with that I'm going to be flipping tables. The whole time travel Hodor business was bad enough, but I can see it going full Delorean sometime soon.

I swear if it gets any more pre-destination i'd have to give the series a zero, Hodor was... acceptable, but i fully believe Bran has done other things to lead to his own story...

I thought the hodor bit was brilliantly done and realised. Don't think they will go too far with Bran - in the books I'm pretty sure he can only see what the Weirwood trees have seen. So conversations Ned had in the winterfell grove etc.
They've changed it for the series as it was the only way to get the tower of joy scene in - that was Ned having a fever dream.

I dont know how feasible this is, within the context of the books, but my hunch is that Bran and the original Three Eyed Raven are the same person. That his abilities mean he eventually finds a way to physically travel time as well as "psychically" and that he is his own successor.

How long before Snow and Daenerys bang each other before realising they are brother and sister?

I dont know how feasible this is, within the context of the books, but my hunch is that Bran and the original Three Eyed Raven are the same person. That his abilities mean he eventually finds a way to physically travel time as well as "psychically" and that he is his own successor.

That's obvious given the whole Hodor "Hold the door" incident. Think about it. The old guy can only say Hodor, but so could the child through the 3rd ravens vision after a bump to the head, even though it was the events of Hodors death that lead to the younger Hodor being only able to say "Hodor"

not feasible for the books. its 3 eyed crow in the books and he's a bit of a crazy character. he's a targaryen ******* called Ser Brynden Rivers aka Lord Bloodraven. He's also a one eyed albino knight, who becomes master of whispers, hand of the king, nights watch commander and big into sorcery before becoming the 3 eyed crow under the tree. Not really a character who's history is fully fleshed out but it's not physically bran anyway.

anyone else think Daenerys has a spy in the camp, as it seems that Cersei seems to know daenery plans a little too well

I am a bit disappointed that Varys seems to have lost his "little birds". Too much of the knowledge that gets passed from house to house seems to come via DPD ravens and it's always way too quick to arrive.

Part of his intrigue was wondering who were his informants but now he's basically a creeper who skulks around whispering in any ear that will grant him an audience.

My prediction: Bran will get cocky with his power and screw his house/family over like he did to Hodor and will end up having to do something extreme to help stop the white walkers in some capacity. Failing that he'll go full Jedi and vanish up his own arse as some form of time travelling consciousness that inhabits the body of any Bran in the timeline.

I am a bit disappointed that Varys seems to have lost his "little birds". Too much of the knowledge that gets passed from house to house seems to come via DPD ravens and it's always way too quick to arrive.

Part of his intrigue was wondering who were his informants but now he's basically a creeper who skulks around whispering in any ear that will grant him an audience.

My prediction: Bran will get cocky with his power and screw his house/family over like he did to Hodor and will end up having to do something extreme to help stop the white walkers in some capacity. Failing that he'll go full Jedi and vanish up his own arse as some form of time travelling consciousness that inhabits the body of any Bran in the timeline.

Presumably if he did that, he could go back in time and make himself not climb up the tower at the beginning, thereby avoiding all of the storyline happening, everyone would come back alive in a , it was all a dream sort of way, and they could all unite against the white walkers who would still be coming

Presumably if he did that, he could go back in time and make himself not climb up the tower at the beginning, thereby avoiding all of the storyline happening, everyone would come back alive in a , it was all a dream sort of way, and they could all unite against the white walkers who would still be coming
nah little finger would just find a different way to get people fighting. you need to remember the thing that sparks everything off is little finger having the hand of the king poisoned. he's just causing chaos and bran getting pushed out the window just helps him frame the lannisters for everything else

He can't stop himself falling or he'd never become the three eyed raven and he'd never be able to go back in the first place. A paradox ;)

Back
Top Bottom