Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd assume with Arya and her horse - as she didn't know what she was getting into (who was really at the castle for definite, etc.) she'd most likely tie the horse up somewhere out the way and approach on foot as its much easier to not be seen that way until she wants to be seen.

Well I liked this episode, and the season overall. Its moving at a decent pace and I think at this point we need to see everyone come together and sort it out. Its been a long wait.

Someone needs to make a gif of that, will be an instant hit meme

aucoPRX.gif

hfRFv

err yes he was. he was as much a targaryen as she is. he was always calling himself the dragon, she says he wasn't a real dragon and that fire can not kill a dragon.
https://youtu.be/cM0KpLyncCI?t=1m16s

Precisely.
Not a true dragon, therefore vulnerable to flames.
We shall wait and see if this business of the dragon having three heads, Dany, Tyrion and Jon comes true.
I don't expect it will play out as some fans might like, but we shall see what the TV authors have in mind.

No point worrying about what the actual author has in mind, by the time his books arrive, no one will recall the series unless he does manage this double launch next year.

Enough of this time / plot hole / exposition nonsense. Does Cersie like a finger in the booboo or not?

Are we really getting that pernickety that we are moaning about stuff like Arya approaching Winterfell without her horse?? Actually think people watch the show looking for things to rant about on the internet rather than enjoying the show for what it is.

Biggest plot hole of the show - Arya not approaching Winterfell on a horse.

Series ruined! :p
I didn't even notice that for a second, and neither have I seen it discussed in any detail on the net. If someone noticed it, I think they just weren't immersed in the episode or their suspension of diselief complete by this point.

For me, the only point I was wrenched back to reality in the last coupleof episodes was the awful guest appearance of Ed Sheeran, who stuck out like a sore thumb. Instead of making him look like a soft smiling choirboy they should have given him a bit of rough and ready behaviour and dialogue more in fitting with a common soldier. It was jarring, and completely out of keeping with the previous celeb guest appearances.

Actually, where is Ghost? Not seen that wolf in ages. Appreciate it must be a pain to have them around (in terms of vfx) but would have been cool if he went with Jon to Dragonstone. You have your big pets, I have mine.

Edit: Answered
https://www.bustle.com/p/where-is-g...on-snows-direwolf-got-left-behind-again-73556

In Winterfell, apparently they shot a goodbye scene before Jon went to Dragonstone but it didn't make the cut.

Are we really getting that pernickety that we are moaning about stuff like Arya approaching Winterfell without her horse??

Biggest plot hole of the show - Arya not approaching Winterfell on a horse. Series ruined! :p

Oh for god of light's sake - it was just an example of an obvious continuity issue caused by entire scene(s) missing in an episode that had 14 minutes to spare for such scenes.

The TLDR was producers lazyness - things are just happening "tada!" without precedence in this season. Sloppy scripting decisions have consequences. If Danny can just pop in hundreds of miles inland (without any way of having intel where Lannister army is) past King's Landing, then taking King's Landing becomes irrelevant. There is no threat from King's Landing, you can just waltz hordes, ships and dragons past King's Landing. The biggest, strongest strategic point of Westeros is useless. Now Danny can send small Dorthraki unit to Highgarden and half the civilised continent is hers. With one quick raid. If only several generations of kings and throne usurpers thought of that...

Precisely.
Not a true dragon, therefore vulnerable to flames.

invulnerability to fire isn't a common trait for Targaryens - it happened to Danny the first time as a result of "blood magic", Dany's brother was as much a Targ as she is

anyway:

R1s2Pr3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom