Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I reckon she'll kill him. Then again I thought that before prior to episode 4 due to the previews showing his dagger... and that turned out to be a red herring.

LF has done virtually nothing this series and like Varys, being a character that thrived when the game was being played now seems totally surplus to requirements because it's become a different game altogether. What spells curtains for him though is that he isn't on anyone's team but his own and at this point in the story everyone else has picked a side - he just seems useless in terms of what role he plays in the story going forward, being kept around to pad out the 'meanwhile at Winterfell w/the Starks' scenes. Judging from next weeks preview he'll probably succeed in creating a Stark sister wedge, drum up some unrest with the Northern lords then that leaves the season finale for him to get his comeuppance.

well it would be nice if they didn't appear in this thread, or at least if someone posts a 'prediction' people don't quote it and reveal it to be a spoiler, while people posting spoilers disguised as predictions are a bit sad I and others don't know they're spoilers unless someone quotes them and then confirms it - would be better if they just reported the post instead

also people have been slack about mentioning stuff from previews, I do watch the previews but I don't think everyone does - AFAIK the thread was supposed to be for discussing up to the latest aired episode only, people don't seem to be using spoiler tags as much... anything to do with previews or stuff related to fan theories that a poster hasn't come up with etc.. and is just repeating or whatever ought to be in spoiler tags with a brief line mentioning what sort of spoiler it is so people know whether to click on the tags or not IMO

Well, they got hacked. The hackers said it took them 6 months (so that's probably not bad going for HBO tbf) so they wanted 6 million for their time. I heard HBO offered ¼ mill kinda like a bug bounty, which I guess wasn't accepted.

Thought Mondays was a good episode, though not quite as strong as last weeks. I could sit here all day and complain about time jumps, plot holes and poorly communicated plot points in general, but it's kinda pointless. I love the show, probably always will regardless of what they do for the remaining episodes. We only complain BECAUSE we love it so much. Well, most of us do anyway. Some just like to moan.
Anyway, the magnificent seven! Probably the dumbest, most nonsensical sub plot ever, but I can't wait for it to kick off! Oddly enough, it feels akin to the mood surrounding the Mayweather v Mcgregor fight.

I think it's likely to end with them taking one of there own back, and my moneys on Jorah. Though, the hound would be sort of poetic I guess given what state his brother is in.

Might just be me subconsciously rallying against popular opinion, but I think there's a very good chance LF could outlast at least one of the Stark girls before going down. No real justification for thinking that, just a gut feeling.

I really hope we get to see the wall fall. If the others just end up crossing by eastwatch then I'll be hugely disappointed. It's been a long time since I've read the books, but isn't there a rumour circulating about the horn of winter? Might be getting confused here...

Well, they got hacked. The hackers said it took them 6 months (so that's probably not bad going for HBO tbf) so they wanted 6 million for their time. I heard HBO offered ¼ mill kinda like a bug bounty, which I guess wasn't accepted.
Also the media are reporting that HBO Spain may have accidentally aired it?

I'm not even watching previews for the last two episodes, trying to black out everything.

Doesn't help when people on FB who are casual fans seem to relish spoiling it for others.

Genuine question, will the mainstream media report on the leaked episodes? Has that happened before? :confused: I know nobody in this thread should be talking about unaired episodes..

Ep 6 already leaked online. HBO have some real clowns working for them I tell you.
The company involved is pretty infamous in the industry and their name is often changed to "Crime F..." rather than "Prime F...". http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-40932500 They've been involved in quite a few big leaks.

I heard HBO offered ¼ mill kinda like a bug bounty, which I guess wasn't accepted.
Everyone is surprised they offered money but it's standard procedure to gain time. They wouldn't pay it, but it buys more time and takes the hackers attention away from leaking more stuff -- to the logistics of getting paid.

Genuine question, will the mainstream media report on the leaked episodes? Has that happened before? :confused: I know nobody in this thread should be talking about unaired episodes..

Snip

I'd like to believe no news outlet worth its salt would endorse it in any way, but who knows. A few are bound to do so just for the clicks. People don't seem to be able to control themselves, as evidenced in this thread.

Also the media are reporting that HBO Spain may have accidentally aired it?

Yeah HBO Spain accidentally made it available for viewing for about 1 hour. In that time people managed to rip it in full HD and put it out on file-sharing platforms before it got pulled.

I'm going to do my best to hold off till Sunday night just because I'd rather have an episode every 7 days than watching one Sunday, one today then having to wait 11 days for the finale...

Edit - mainstream media are all reporting it btw. HBO peeps gonna get fired today lawl

Back
Top Bottom