Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I'm hoping that the souring of peoples opinion of S8 GoT won't knock back peoples excitement for this new prequel as I'm quite hopeful for it. I think the first few episodes will be "must watch" for most, just to see if it's upto "good" GoT standards, and therefore worth watching, or whether it's S8 standards, in which case people will drop it without issue!

Soldato
I'm hoping that the souring of peoples opinion of S8 GoT won't knock back peoples excitement for this new prequel as I'm quite hopeful for it. I think the first few episodes will be "must watch" for most, just to see if it's upto "good" GoT standards, and therefore worth watching, or whether it's S8 standards, in which case people will drop it without issue!
I'm betting approximately... erm... 100% of the people that 'hated' S8 and will watch this ;)

Soldato
GOT is now dead to me. I doubt I will bother with any spin offs.

Thats what I;'m worried about, that enough GoT fans have been burnt by S8 that, unless the prequel is stunning from Ep1, it'll never get enough people to watch as I think a lot of fans may miss out the first episode and instead wait to see what reviewers/fans say before deciding whether to spend their time on it.

Soldato
I'm out.

Only watched the latter GoT seasons because I'd been watching from the start and didn't want the time invested up to that point to be wasted. In the end that time was wasted anyway. Urgh.

Soldato
I actually liked the last season. I thought it was a good ending and... yeah, I'm still not hyped. I'll watch them, but I don't think we'll be seeking out a way to watch them as soon as they're out.

Really?

It was a disgrace. The whole last series was a rushed mess with people teleporting all over the place to fit the rushed storyline

Back
Top Bottom