Winter Transfer Window 23/24

I think that is brilliant.

Bet Kane gave him a phone ’’ It’s great here, winter break.

We’re going to win the league and have a great chance of winning the CL, you fancy it?’’

Massive step up for Dier as well, bet he never thought he’d get a chance at a club that big.

Fair play to Dier. I know he became a bit of a meme but he's definitely winning football today. I can't quite believe that Spurs are getting business done this early in the window.

Sancho loan complete. Fingers crossed he does well for Dortmund and we can get a good fee for him in the summer. Perhaps we do a 2 for 1 with Rashford. PSG?

He'll look good over there where the quality is pretty dismal compared to the Premier League, and everyone will say "See, it's not his attitude, it's United"

Nah, the guy just clearly has a crap attitude. The fact that the manager most loyal to his players whether they're playing or not, didn't even want to touch him for England, speaks volumes.

Good riddance

Last edited:
Sancho seems like a proper bad apple, late loads of times and allegedly didn't turn up for meetings with the manager about it and was pretty rude to all the caterers etc. It seems like ETH tried everything with him so resorted to the public outing to see if that would work, saying someone isn't in the squad due to not training well isn't the worst thing you can say either. Don't blame the manager at all for the situation.

Last edited:
Let's not forget ETH gave Sancho a few weeks (or months?) off to try and sort himself out mentally. I think he abused that trust.

He's a wrong'un.

I don't remember Ten Hag saying he wanted to play Sancho and he refused?

I know there's been some bad man management and a bad professional though over all.

I would argue the net result is the same.

ETH mentions Sancho hasn't trained well. Sancho puts out that tweet, effectively calling the manager a liar, so ETH said he won't play again unless he apologises. He told ETH to **** off. :p

Back
Top Bottom