Wladimir Klitschko V David Haye....it's on!!

Forgot to add, Haye was disgraceful taking so long to come out, he really pushes it sometimes.

As far as him retiring goes, being only 30 and in good shape, he should continue for a few more years. Get more experience at heavyweight and later down the line possibly go for another shot at one of the brothers. If he retires now, he can hardly be remembered for anything in boxing apart from having a big gob.

So glad Haye got his ass kicked. Props to Klitschko not just for a good fight but for the way he carries himself out of the ring as well.

And I just love how he "thanked the British fans for their support" (they were flinging abuse at him during the weigh-in). Nice one Wladimir :D

Such a good fight in general, haye got taught a lesson and he now looks a prize tool for all his trash talking and now blaming his toe :p

+1

They're looking at Vitali vs Haye next time. Vitali will be 40 later this month isn't it time for him to retire? I think he's too old and slow for Haye these days.

They're looking at Vitali vs Haye next time. Vitali will be 40 later this month isn't it time for him to retire? I think he's too old and slow for Haye these days.

Vitali in many peoples eyes is the better of the two brothers.

The two fights that he's lost, the first he pulled out due to a shoulder injury, though he was miles ahead on the cards.

The second to Lennox Lewis was stopped because of a cut, again, he was ahead on the score cards when the fight was stopped.

Vitali, hasn't lost many rounds in his career, and prob would be undefeated if it wasn't due to the injury's.

Though the Lewis fight, if allowed to go on could have gone either way.

Haye would have no chance in hell.

I thought it was pretty entertaining. :)

Sarcasm monitor may be on the blink but I agree, I'm not much of a boxing fan but I was on the edge of my seat throughout the entire fight

Being a very casual boxing fan I also didn't think Haye lost as comfortably as most in here think but then again I'm very much a noob so what do I know :o:p

Watching both of their careers and comparing both of their performances. Haye looks like a talented fighter, the Klits surfed a wave of crap to the top and didn't look impressive while doing it.
Lol it must really hurt you that your 'great black hope' who was in his prime, ready, speedy, powerful, managed a performance no better than all the apparant fat overweight bums just there for a paycheck that had tried before him.

He just got dominated for almost every single round and celebrated when he made it to the end. And you still won't give Wladimir any credit for it? I thought Haye was the one that was about to expose how awful Wladimir was?

"Great black hope"? Ok, starting to get you now.
Well there is a reason why people like you refuse to give the Klitschkos any credit even after Wladimir absolutely dominating and humiliating the person who was supposed to expose the past 10 years as a pure fraud.

The only reason you refuse to give them credit is because you inherently hate them for some reason, just like the American media do - for some reason they don't like the fact that white guys from the old arch enemy the USSR are dominating their figurehead division.

If the Klits were black and from the "Bronx" and talked smack the entire time the whole perception of them would be entirely different and we all know we wouldnt hear the last of it

Back
Top Bottom