Wladimir Klitschko V David Haye....it's on!!

Soldato
you do know you can get HD like streams made from HD channels?

As I have had said before if you want to go down the shall we dodgy route fine but don't pretend you get decent quality on 40- 50" because it's not going to happen.
I have my websites to watch other fights from over the pond but for live DECENT fights just pay the £15 it's not a kings ransom

Caporegime
As I have had said before if you want to go down the shall we dodgy route fine but don't pretend you get decent quality on 40- 50" because it's not going to happen.
I have my websites to watch other fights from over the pond but for live DECENT fights just pay the £15 it's not a kings ransom

just depends on your point of view. i reckon all tv should be free, unless it has zero advertising.

brb paying £50+ a month and watching 15 mins of adverts every hour. sky can go **** themselves. the more people that pay, the more they will charge. soon it will be £20 a fight. i'd rather just download a full 1080P torrent 4 hours after the fight TBH.

Caporegime
Its showing as 7/5 now for Haye.

I used William Hill as its was slightly better odds.

It was a special they were offering Thursday, unfortunately doesn't appear to be available any more.

paddy.png

Got a free £20 bet as well :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Looking forward to tonight will be only the second boxing PPV I've gone for (first was Hatton v Mayweather) been a very long time since a top heavyweight fight.

Shall be supporting the Haymaker this evening, imagine he already knows he'll never get a points win in Germany so needs to get a knockout which hes capable of just depends on how many of wlads jabs he eats trying to get it!

Associate
Looking forward to tonight will be only the second boxing PPV I've gone for (first was Hatton v Mayweather) been a very long time since a top heavyweight fight.

Shall be supporting the Haymaker this evening, imagine he already knows he'll never get a points win in Germany so needs to get a knockout which hes capable of just depends on how many of wlads jabs he eats trying to get it!

Me too! Was really sad at the Hatton fight, starting so well then letting the ref's nit-picking affect him and then Mayweather just took over. Really hoping Haye wins and am glad it's not a late one this time round. I can't understand the various people getting put off or upset about his constant digs at Klitschko, including the British media starting to look negatively on David, it's all part of their game to put him off and affect his concentration. Some people are way too sensitive.

Group of mates piling round a house, beer flowing, good times :)

Back
Top Bottom