World Cup 2010 - GROUP C (England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just a case of taking the easy option. For some reason he was looking to run inside rather than go down the wing.

Yeah. Particularly on the left, but then I'm used to seeing that as he seems to be completely one-footed. Pit him on the left and he always cuts inside.

Anyway, my midfield for the next game would be:

Cole - Barry - Gerrard - Lennon

And I'm willing to bet that even with Carragher out, we won't see Dawson. Up steps Upson. :rolleyes:

Your point being?

If you think Rooney was worse than SWP in the first game then I not only question your knowledge of football but your eyesight as well.

I'm not going to get hysterical and say Rooney should be dropped but he was poor vs USA and he went totally missing today. He's very similar to Gerrard in the respect that when things aren't going well, more often than not he steps up and does something out of nothing but occasionally he can just sulk too.

Powerful media feeds false information to public. Advertisment shows the English team are made of super humans.

Sooner or later the fans must face the truth that England don't have passion, over paid players with poor or average skills.

Btw, Algeria is not a fairy team.

Powerful media feeds false information to public. Advertisment shows the English team are made of super humans.

Sooner or later the fans must face the truth that England don't have passion, over paid players with poor or average skills.

Btw, Algeria is not a fairy team.

Rubbish, every big team is expected to win, Spain/Germany/France/England/Brazil

when it doesn't questions are asked and rightly so.

Rubbish, every big team is expected to win, Spain/Germany/France/England/Brazil

when it doesn't questions are asked and rightly so.

they must score In order to call them Big teams.

Why call them Big team, best of the best, if they can't score?

Big teams = must score and win and keep on scoring

I'm not going to get hysterical and say Rooney should be dropped but he was poor vs USA and he went totally missing today. He's very similar to Gerrard in the respect that when things aren't going well, more often than not he steps up and does something out of nothing but occasionally he can just sulk too.

I don't see how you can compare them. Gerrard saw a lot of the ball tonight and had 4 or 5 shots (perhaps if he passed a few times instead of skying shots 40 yards over the bar we might get more goals) The only times Rooney is getting a chance at the moment is when he drops ridiculously deep to get the ball and has a long shot. Not ONCE has anyone played the ball through to him in two full matches, and the standard of crossing to him has been dire. Going from Valencia and Nani planting it onto his head to this standard must be quite a shock.

Lets face it we were shocking, slow, second best tackling, timid and did not work as a team.

We always look like we are scared of losing when we should look like we want to win.

Breaking news guys - an england fan has entered the dressing room and POSSIBLY had an altercation with david beckham - watch news 24 - FA to release a statement soon apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom