World Cup 2010 - GROUP C (England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I wouldn't be suprised if Portugal hammer Brazil tbh and England seem to do well against Germany [they just suck at penalties], although this German side isn't bloody German.

-Polish.
-Ghana.
-Brazillian.
-Mexican.
-Portugese.

Germans are blatant cheaters, they also have been poor during this World Cup, beating the Aussies isn't exactly a wow factor and also with Serbia beating them in their second match and Ghana should have beat them. England are near to hitting their Premier League form now, so i suspect they will beat the Gerpoghabramexporman and hopefully keep having a few beers before a game and continue to play at their best.

Last edited:
Associate
Thats what happened last time we had to win. And that German side was far better than their current one. Even Heskey scored :eek: IMO we have a better side than the one that played that night although Owen was on fire :D

Scared of the Germans , meh ;)

bolter2516x37576859a.jpg

Soldato
Thats what happened last time we had to win. And that German side was far better than their current one. Even Heskey scored :eek: IMO we have a better side than the one that played that night although Owen was on fire :D

bolter2516x37576859a.jpg

We could have done with Owen tbh, he would have likely put away a lot of the chances that we have created.

Soldato
we'll beat the germans, dispite having upson at the back our defence has been strong and i can see it staying that way unless we end up facing argentina who will be just too pacey for us.

I hope Rooney us alright, he's been well and truly marked out of this tournament which stops the opposition pushing up field. Teams like Germany won't mark him so strongly which is where he will flourish IMO.

Soldato
we'll beat the germans, dispite having upson at the back our defence has been strong and i can see it staying that way unless we end up facing argentina who will be just too pacey for us.

I hope Rooney us alright, he's been well and truly marked out of this tournament which stops the opposition pushing up field. Teams like Germany won't mark him so strongly which is where he will flourish IMO.

Good teams usually means it's an open game.

Soldato
Carragher will be back to face the Germans I presume - he only gets a one game suspension doesnt he?

I hope we can beat the Germans although Im sure there will be nerves jangling for most of the match (I doubt it willl be anything like 5-1)

Associate
Carragher will be back to face the Germans I presume - he only gets a one game suspension doesnt he?

I hope we can beat the Germans although Im sure there will be nerves jangling for most of the match (I doubt it willl be anything like 5-1)

They will be far more nervous of facing us than we are of them ;)

Soldato

bolter2516x37576859a.jpg

yea, and England won the world cup in 1966. Stop living in the past. :D

see you on Sunday.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Soldato

Yes, I think all yellow cards picked up in the group stages are excused aswell unless they were red before the knockout stages.

Soldato

NOM NOM NOM NOM

AND

mmmmm noms noms

Erm...that's women which tbh, is irrelevant and yes, nice goal from the German player last night, but Ghana gave him too much space, England wouldn't. Let's face it, the German side isn't German except like 3...Get a real national team before you ask for favours from other countries.

Man of Honour

God I hope not. He was appalling when he came in, he should never have been brought back.

I'd actually rather see Dawson play, as at least he appears fairly mobile if nothing else. He'll just have to play off Terry, let him do all the work, and clear everything else.

Upson is obviously first choice if King is out though, which I'm happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom