World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

I'm going to get back on to customer services at 16:00 if there isn't any movement. I don't mind the delay as much as not knowing WTF is going on. Mines reverted back to 24th March!

Cheers for posting picture, glad it working. have to say I can see fringing in the photo colour wise however might be the picture taken.

It could be to do with the lens than the monitor, known as chromatic aberration. You get it when a bight subject intersect with a darker one. That will show up as a purple fringing on the edges, because of the lens, not the LED display.

My delivery window now says by end of day where it was saying 0945-1345 previously. I bet the driver has been taking extended breaks!

Just opened this up and was extremely worried about the poor condition of the box but everything was well padded inside and had no problems with the display. It’s king of dusty though which is a surprise so will be taking a micro fibre and alcohol wipe to it later before I start my gaming on it!

Maybe it is a good thing I am not getting the first batch of battered ones with no UK plug :cry:

To the guys who are receiving their monitors, tryout the LG 2020 HDR Demo Reel, It really shows how fantastic the reds and golds are on this thing.

My delivery window now says by end of day where it was saying 0945-1345 previously. I bet the driver has been taking extended breaks!

Tbh I feel sorry for all drivers. They get a ma 3min window per delivery but if there are three houses on same street they are often put under a single 3min delivery window. They basically don't get breaks. My mate whom was Amazon driver lost 3 stone in as many months almost because zero breaks, no time for food and such. It pays reasonably well but is really hard work relative tbh. Think he was on about £34k a year with Amazon. But you miss those targets and you are screwed.

One thing i did notice that people don't often mention is that the stand is one solid bit of kit on this. Really easy to manage as well.
The arm for the monitor feels heavier than the monitor itself which is nice.

UK plug should be included, my packing slip on the website shows a UK plug being included as an extra!

Just looking at my order slip for the full price one :/

Aq5mXJO.png

Hopefully dell will be able to sort that out to if they can sort the price situation out.....

Whilst mine has shipped, it still hasn't left that stage and progressed to the in transit stage....

One thing i did notice that people don't often mention is that the stand is one solid bit of kit on this. Really easy to manage as well.
The arm for the monitor feels heavier than the monitor itself which is nice.

Yeah, the stand for the 38" is really chunky - be interested to see how this compares since that also has the electronics for the light ring in it whereas this one has the lights in the back of the monitor itself.

Back
Top Bottom