World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

I've got two of these, however one has sat in a box for months since I'm waiting to renovate and my house is currently too small.

I decided to order one of these to make use of over and under in the meanwhile till I get enough space.

Good idea?
I have an older version, but it doesn't really have enough height for 27"/34" stacked. It seems looking at that picture they've almost doubled the height of the pole though.
My setup is using the LX Dual stack from 1 corner of desk for left 27" and AW34", with an extension bar on the left 27", then the LX Desk (single) from other corner of desk with an extension for 27" monitor on right.

This works well for me, but I have my huge PC tower behind my AW34. I question the ergonomics of monitors stacked vertically though, I used to have my 3rd screen above my main and it wasn't comfortable for normal use

Last edited:
It's hard to keep up, every month or so a new monitor is announced that one ups eachother

This time it's MSI

They just announced a super ultrawide 240hz QD-oled

I just want a big standard 16:9 27” to 32” 4K QD-OLED that is at least 120Hz and comes with the 3 year burn in warranty and I would be more than happy. I am already happy as it is though and in no rush.

Not interested super duper wide or whatever.

It's hard to keep up, every month or so a new monitor is announced that one ups eachother

This time it's MSI

Didn't MSI announce a 34" OLED afew months ago?

This time it's MSI

Monitors have been more exciting than GPU's over the past few years.

Thanks all for the replies. Going to buy it from the rainforest for easy returns option if I don't like it. Even the own brand basics one is like £80

Last edited:
What does it mean if my power light is constant purple and the screen won't come on?

Means self destruct system has been activated and can go off at any time. Please send me your address and so I can arrange a collection to safely dispose of it for you :p

Guys... the F is available to purchase on the jungle right now. £880. They arrive in on the 8th Dec ready for immediate delivery after that. I bought one already :D I would get in there pretty quick, the jungle told me there was a lot of interest in it. It only appeared today, I have been checking it daily, lol.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Guys... the F is available to purchase on the jungle right now. £880. They arrive in on the 8th Dec ready for immediate delivery after that. I bought one already :D I would get in there pretty quick, the jungle told me there was a lot of interest in it. It only appeared today, I have been checking it daily, lol.:rolleyes:
What's the F?

Funny how Dell 'sold out' of the GSYNC variant just in time.
Wonder how Amazon can sell it less than Dells RRP.

I'll try the new one, sending mine back because the GSYNC fan is going to drive me mad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom