World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

That link read as a fluff piece talking through the spec sheet.

Hope they don't sell out in minutes as this is the monitor release of the century

If only Horizon 2 was on PC, that game would really shine on the display.

If only Horizon 2 was on PC, that game would really shine on the display.

I was actually thinking Horizon Zero Dawn might be the first game I play on this. Still need to try a NG+ on that.

Or it might finally be time to try Cyberpunk.

You won't get any cashback benefits or discount options via Premier anyway, just hold out for consumer website links.

I like that there are two USB-A 3.2 ports on the underside of the monitor below the bezel. That is a nice place as opposed to on the side or on the back panel which I find annoying. Nice.

So it's not just me. Here was me once thinking it was me getting older. :cry: The funny thing is going through Youtube is the amount of people commenting they're between 18 - 22 and they wished they lived through the 80s/90s era of films and music.

You certainly don't get musicians like Mike Oldfield any longer.

Amen to that brother, and no you are not getting old, or heck we both may be. But we surely are so right annyway :D

Exactly I see all these kids raving about that time. Proud to been coming from there, but of course there was crap there to. Nothing is perfect. But maan what kind of music and movies!

Oh yeah OMG, Mike Oldfield ..gives me shivers just to think about it.
These times were magic and even the kids can see it. So we oldshools cant be wrong buddy!

Just rewatched Karate Kid movies. Oh may where do I start. Cobra Kai (tv serie) took it all back and showed kids today the way. Truth to be told - I will start doing Karate. Been a longtime dream, so here I come world yehoo :D

Oh here ya have one awesome rockband. The singer Hates all new music, and Only are listening to old -mostly 70's!
So thats cool and it clearly speaks for itself. Listen to this and be blown away:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lEyCTqts7iw

Last edited:
That's one of those sites that simply take the specs then write an opinion based on specs and title it as a review.

They belong in the toilet, not just any toilet, a public toilet.

That's one of those sites that simply take the specs then write an opinion based on specs and title it as a review.

They belong in the toilet, not just any toilet, a public toilet.

luckily a pro calibrator on AVS is getting his on the 9th so we will get full measurements over the weekend.

Awful. Not a single measurement. Rushed to get clicks.

I hate reviews like this, they just parrot off specs from manufacturer and call it a review with absolutely no testing. We're all tech savvy here, low effort reviews should be banned

Yeah, its a trend generally - reviews are getting worse and worse every year. Techpowerup is dying, Hardocp died, there arent many places left for people interested in tech to go to.
In 5 year we will be left with silly youtubers like LTT.
Gen Z wants to watch videos, they dont want to read. Such a shame.

Not a review at all. Just a shameless click bait spec run down like all their other content. Clearly hasn’t used or tested one. That website is a scam (just look at how it got banned on Reddit)

Fair enough, I don't follow much on anything. Just googled the monitor code and this was there is all.

I hate reviews like this, they just parrot off specs from manufacturer and call it a review with absolutely no testing. We're all tech savvy here, low effort reviews should be banned
Low effort posts should be banned too :cry:;)

Yeah, its a trend generally - reviews are getting worse and worse every year. Techpowerup is dying, Hardocp died, there arent many places left for people interested in tech to go to.
In 5 year we will be left with silly youtubers like LTT.
Gen Z wants to watch videos, they dont want to read. Such a shame.

Sometimes I miss the days of the Internet from 2001 to 2012. So many things across the whole industry has gone to crap.

Sometimes I miss the days of the Internet from 2001 to 2012. So many things across the whole industry has gone to crap.
100% agree. Nowadays internet just feels like conspiracy theorists and youtubers galore.
I miss mIRC days so much.

I'm sure I should be able to find this (but can't!), does anyone know what the vertical and horizontal dimensions of this are?

Currently have a three monitor set-up and one is a 32", I hope 34" super-widescreen as as tall as a 32" 16:10?

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom