World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I have a gallery I uploaded ages ago but lost the link to, so re-uploaded again:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm back on my AW giving it another go, the colours even compared to WOLED are something else! So so vibrant, I really love that aspect to it :cool:

Lol, somewhat reminded me of Grim there. Slated the monitor for months on end. But when everyone else was singing it's praises he probably ended up with a confused expression and ended up ordering one and loving it :cry:

Soldato
Is indeed! Had it for over 10 years now but I suspect I will need to change it to something bigger with the next QD-OLED size I get... Maybe.

It's in much better nick than the one I got in 2015, but I've moved house so regularly and it's been dropped a few times :D was considering going for a HX but need to have a read to make sure their arms are still top quality.

Soldato
Ah right, here you go!

Vd1Xs2c.jpg

It's one of my photos at sunrise down the road :cool:

Need a wide pano so i can stretch across my 3 screens :D

• Wow
Reactions: mrk
Associate
I'm looking for some recommendations for a strong sturdy monitor arm for my DW. I see the Ergotron LX has decent reviews but it's max size is 34" and I'm wary that I'll experience wobble with using the max size. I've considered the HX but seems to be overkill.

monitorArm.png

I've also seen this in a recent vid I came across. Unsure on the name or if it's strong/sturdy/decent adjustability compared to others. Let me know your thoughts, cheers.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm looking for some recommendations for a strong sturdy monitor arm for my DW. I see the Ergotron LX has decent reviews but it's max size is 34" and I'm wary that I'll experience wobble with using the max size. I've considered the HX but seems to be overkill.

monitorArm.png

I've also seen this in a recent vid I came across. Unsure on the name or if it's strong/sturdy/decent adjustability compared to others. Let me know your thoughts, cheers.
i cant speak for the LX but I had the amazon basics one (which apparently was a debadged LX) in fact i had 2, 1st was wall mounted option, and latest the desk mounted, both amazing arms, and the desk one held both my lg 34gk950f-b and the DWF currently, and never show any signs of dropping it, if you get one, make sure your aware of a tension bolt behind the plate that fixes to the display, I think some people are not aware of it hence some reports of it not holding the weight, but it does,

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
If I was buying a new arm today I'd get the official Dell one, it's got modern features and is perfectly suited for this size or bigger even. I just keep using the Ergotron MX because I've had it since day 1 and why change if it works.

Associate
Had a look on Dells website and I ended up buying their official arm, it has an offer on it plus I had some reward points and a further discount code so was a no brainer in the end.

They also do sell the Ergotron arms from their website too but they were more expensive and reviews for the Dell arm are good so I'm giving it a go.

Mid July for delivery though :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom