World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Got one came to £1,138 with a discount code! so just £39 over the price !! i ll dispute it later!!

People had similar issues in US when this happened and were told if they wanted the new price they would have to cancel :p

Same story here in Ireland - shows the discounted price but when added to the cart, the discount isn't applied. No codes working either. It's a different proposition at full price.

Edit: For clarity, the error message I get when I try to add a code says the code is correct, but isn't valid against any items in my basket. :rolleyes:

I did bag one at almost the right price but If dell the ***** didnt messup like they did I would have bagged one for £879 but it looks like that discount code wont work again!! so its kind of messed up

Same story here in Ireland - shows the discounted price but when added to the cart, the discount isn't applied. No codes working either. It's a different proposition at full price.

Yup not one I am willing to pay £1400+ for :)

Seems a few people saying their discount codes aren't working, hopefully it is just because dells own discount isn't even working.... :cry:

I'll bite for £1099 but in theory amex should work which will bring it below the 1k mark.

Yeah, **** paying that price. Needs to be £8xx. Any more and I might as well get the LG OLED.

Problem is reddit and all are now aware of this so I might have to do an all nighter now :(

Nexus ia a sly dog!:cry:

:cry: :D

I will test the ***** out of it, and try to get dell to give it to me for the after discount price, and with the the price with the code used !! if no then maybe return if it is no good I have 2 weeks !! there is always samsung qd oled coming out imminently!!

Okay yeah I have it in the basket now but it’s not applying the legit price. Not paying 1400 lmao that’s ridiculous.

Could always take the chance and give dell a message after/later to get refunded to bring it to the discounted price but people did try this in USA when the discount happened not long after too and got told they would need to cancel and reorder, however, I think this might have been a premium thing so might be different for consumer/retail???

I will test the ***** out of it, and try to get dell to give it to me for the after discount price, and with the the price with the code used !! if no then maybe return if it is no good I have 2 weeks !! there is always samsung qd oled coming out imminently!!
Kind of tempted to do this also.

When is the Samsung one coming out?

Back
Top Bottom